Kyzyl Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:

Deep is diamond's older brother.

Diamond also holds resentment towards deep for leaving the Mormon church.

Wow, I never knew any of that. I'm not sure I've ever really seen them interact with each other here.

unico said:

Good on you. :up:

I really wanted to join in earlier, I had a post half-written when that thread had about 160 posts, but ... well, I don't need to tell you guys I've not been the happiest lately, and I don't think getting stuck into a heated political debate is the best way to cheer me up.

I think I'll go pop up the road soon and buy myself a treat or two from the shop ...

Axver said:

And yet he seems to genuinely despise Obama much more than any of the Republicans, and has no interest in taking any positive comment about Obama seriously. I'm finding his posts to be some of the most intolerable and wilfully blind on the forum. I want to get involved in the thread about today's primaries but he's just pissing me off too much.

I agree he's been going overboard lately, but I still think when all is said and done, he'd vote for him.

And include me about not knowing he was diamond's brother.

unico said:

i found out back when they used to bicker back and forth. at the time it made so much sense!

Yeah, now that I think of it, I think I may have known that at one point a long time ago, but didn't transfer it to that "important to know" file in my brain. ;)

Um, little brother is pissed that big brother isn't involved in the church? Didn't little brother just return to the fold a year or two ago after being away from it for a while?

(now that's a fact that's rather sad that I do remember :reject: )

Well, this is officially the deadest thread we've ever had. :tsk:

The Kunstmuseum Luxembourg evicted U2 before they got to set up. :(

They were going to debut Red Hill Mining Town live too! They had even brought some canaries with them for the occasion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom