Kyoto, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going too. I'll leave you all with a Stipeism.

Steady repetition is a compulsion mutually reinforced.
Now what does that mean?
Is there a just contradiction?
Nothing much.
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
If I should die before I wake, oh come on, hesitate, hesitate.

Wow, what a tosspot.

And oh, see you later, GG2! :wave:

(Or should that be UC?)
:flirt: You can call me anything.

Heh, but beware, I might start calling you Shirley!

GG2, he has a Youtube channel of himself.

Sure, he's in pretty good shape at 15, but I swear, he seems the type to by 20 have a beer gut.

Anyway, I have some travelling tomorrow, and more travelling the day after, so I'm out. Take care, you dirty cats. :wave:

Wow. Seriously wow. That's... unhealthy.

Well he doesn't seem in good shape to me at all; no muscles and WAY skinny, it's the way he's posing that makes him seem to have a sixpack, but he hasn't.

:sad: You left me while I was getting dinner?? Noes!

:drool: I has a fried rice!

And Q! At freakin' last they had it! AND IT HAS GOOD NEWS! I read the editor's note at the chinese's, and it said the eyeliner was a first and MOST LIKELY A LAST! FUCK YEAH.

I'm still here, but I'm feeling pretty bad and I think maybe sleep would be a good idea.

Sorry, I'm feeling pretty miserable. I need a distraction and sleep's as good a distraction as any. :wave:

My dinner was made of all kinds of win. And I'm reading the new Q. And I just read that WTAHAN people are blind idiots who are oh so excited about the album yet they haven't read this interview at all.
They're omgexcited about a song called tripoli, because Rolling stone mentions it and WTF q doesn't.

Q does mention it, tho not in the songs part, but in the interview. How hard is it to read?

QPicard.jpg

Q! :nerd:

The sky could've fallen.

And holy shit, they're forecasting 37 for Tuesday. :crack:

Forecast from Tuesday to Saturday: 37 --> 29 --> 23 --> 25 --> 30

You make no sense, Melbourne.

Well, at least 30 degrees is an excuse not to do anything on my birthday.

Ugh.

There must be something air-conditioned you could do... Not that I would trust any forecast more than 24 hours in advance. Not even that much, sometimes.

Indeed. I've noticed some of the recent hottest forecasts have actually been revised down, so I'll be hoping for the best.

And doing something air conditioned requires going out in the heat to catch the tram, and my line is run exclusively by Z3s and B2s - the B2s may be air conditioned, but Z3s aren't!

Hey Jen! :hyper:

... Spend the day on a B2?

I'd suggest those restaurant trams, but they're not cheap.

That would also require a decent amount of friends being in Melbourne. Plus I think you need to book well in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom