KROQ has played 'Window in the Skies' - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UHHHHHHHHHH now the DJ is saying the record company called and told them to hold off on playing it !?!?!

?!!??!

david said:
UHHHHHHHHHH now the DJ is saying the record company called and told them to hold off on playing it !?!?!

?!!??!

Too late! There are a million links already! :macdevil:

Canadiens1160 said:
It'll be out in earnest soon enough.

Exactly! What's the big deal if we don't get a clean version now? We'll soon get the legally released version anyway! I still haven't even listened to the raw version.. damn workplace! :mad:

david said:

?!!??!

roofles

Well Ive listened to it a few times, and I already like it better than everything from Bomb. It has a depth and layering that makes it demand multiple listenings. Its not easily digested in a single listen like alot of their recent tunes, and I mean that in a good way.

Great tune! THanks to those who captured it!

Irishteen said:
God, I've listened to this song 18 times on repeat already, and I love it more with every listen :drool:

:lol: onlly 18 times? I've been listening to it since it was 7.15 non-stop, and it's 9.22 now... song's play time is 3,58... and I'm too lazy to find out how many times that is!

xaviMF22 said:
lol it sucks to b you

bitches!!1:lol:

For now. Yes I agree, it does suck to be me.

But when I listen to it this evening and then later on thursday get my weekly paycheck, I'll be a happy camper.. muthafucka!!! :tongue:

I'm in no hurry to listen to this song since I downloaded it already.

Galeongirl said:

:lol: onlly 18 times? I've been listening to it since it was 7.15 non-stop, and it's 9.22 now... song's play time is 3,58... and I'm too lazy to find out how many times that is!

actually I'm on the 20th listen

80 minutes of straight listening to this :drool:

wait don't I have homework I wanted to start...U2 shall ruin my education

Oh my god, that final verse is absolutely gorgeous. The "Window in the Skies" verse. The harmonies are just :drool:

xaviMF22 said:

shud up you peasant.!...you should be glad ye get to hear the greatness that is FPT

Bitches!11!:wink:

Except you can't hear shit (of either song). Just a garbled mess.

Though I am very pleased it's leaked in this condition rather than not at all!

Zootlesque said:

For now. Yes I agree, it does suck to be me.

But when I listen to it this evening and then later on thursday get my weekly paycheck, I'll be a happy camper.. muthafucka!!! :tongue:

I'm in no hurry to listen to this song since I downloaded it already.

you are not missing much:wink:

like I said the highlight of the song is the very beginning...just as "fake plastic trees"is about to end..
the rest of the song
goes downhill from there

Zootlesque said:

LMAO understatement of the century! :wink:

lol, hey, cut it out :wink:

I'm faced with a hard choice write about homelessness in French or listen to this song on repeat some more, wait that's not hard...:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom