Kouchibouguac National Park, NB, Khanada Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
600px-Jesusland_map_with_Alberta.svg.png

Cracker.
aww, it remembered lake okeechobee :cute:

you know, i don't know. i was bitter that i was just under the age to vote (i was 17) so i purposely ignored pretty much everything till there was the drama at the end.

Damn. I do remember the perception of him being an average bloke you could have a beer with, and that being ridiculed. But I don't recall if he'd already made any thunderously bad gaffes or anything.

Damn. I do remember the perception of him being an average bloke you could have a beer with, and that being ridiculed. But I don't recall if he'd already made any thunderously bad gaffes or anything.
yeah, i think that's what i remember too. that's the last election my dad voted in i think. he voted for bush obvs (he's always voted republican. i tease him for voting for nixon bof times.) but i don't remember any pre-presidential shit. i do recall reading later he said some moronic stuff. i remember i used to have a quote of his in my sig...wait what did it say...it was about him being a dictator. hold on.

and again, an older quote:

"You don't get everything you want. A dictatorship would be a lot easier." Describing what it's like to be governor of Texas.
(Governing Magazine 7/98)

"If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." - George W. Bush (December 18, 2000)

there you go.

:laugh: I remember that!

And George, although that may be true for a lot of people, for somebody as uneducated as you, the place would end up so fucked that it would be harder to run.

and again, an older quote:

"You don't get everything you want. A dictatorship would be a lot easier." Describing what it's like to be governor of Texas.
(Governing Magazine 7/98)

Another couple of terrorist attacks and he may have just got that dictatorship.

... and Osama's still on the loose ... :hmm:

OK, who's doing the new thread? Khan, do you want to? I remember you were going to make one when I did Glasscock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom