Knob Lick, Missouri Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, spring onion, one of the few worthwhile vegetables. :up:

Dinner tonight has been awesome. Fried onions, spring onions, olives, cheese, barbecue sauce, sweet chilli sauce, mustard, and herb and garlic sausages in a Turkish bread roll.

Ah, spring onion, one of the few worthwhile vegetables. :up:

Dinner tonight has been awesome. Fried onions, spring onions, olives, cheese, barbecue sauce, sweet chilli sauce, mustard, and herb and garlic sausages in a Turkish bread roll.

bloody hell, anything within a 2k radius of your flat will be anniahlated by your farts.

I guess I enjoy watching stupid people do stupid things? Like why people watch Gridiron.

I figure I'll keep stupidity at arm's length. Stars In Their Eyes brings lulz when Ian and Kim watch it and post about it here, but watching it might be painful. And I know Eurovision would scar me for life.

I figure I'll keep stupidity at arm's length. Stars In Their Eyes brings lulz when Ian and Kim watch it and post about it here, but watching it might be painful. And I know Eurovision would scar me for life.

Well yeah, I watch it for the same reason they watch Stars in Their Eyes. But I have my limits - I've never watched more than ten minutes of any season of Big Brother, for example.

Well yeah, I watch it for the same reason they watch Stars in Their Eyes. But I have my limits - I've never watched more than ten minutes of any season of Big Brother, for example.

Even the ads for this season of Big Bother have been traumatic enough.

Every time an ad for the "adults only" Big Mouth thing comes on, I just about wince in pain.

Just wanted to point out that I now have an avatar. Also, I won't be on much this week having slashed my right wrist with some breaking bowls at work. Nice 2cm wide by 1cm deep cut, three stitches, but missed any major arteries - God still watches over me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom