Kite live from Sydney & Zoo Station Buenos Aires b-sides WITS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha, you can already do that, just not at the quality we'll see on these CD releases.

:drool: Kite is a great choice!

I'm def. buying this... but why Tower of song?? :huh: Is there a link somewhere? That song was for Cohens movie, why release it now?

I know, the soundtrack for that has been out for a good long time, maybe they're trying to get more people to buy it now.

well considering that U2 doesn't release singles in the united states and that i'd have to pay an arm and a leg for an import if i wanted to purchase it, and i already have window and tower of song... uh, yea... i'll be getting it through illegitamte means. so sue me. they've got plenty of my "hard earned" as it is... and they'll get plenty more.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
well considering that U2 doesn't release singles in the united states and that i'd have to pay an arm and a leg for an import if i wanted to purchase it, and i already have window and tower of song... uh, yea... i'll be getting it through illegitamte means. so sue me. they've got plenty of my "hard earned" as it is... and they'll get plenty more.

I pay under 10 bucks US for 2 Austrailian imports using "buy it now" on ebay to ship to Canada. Is this an "arm and a leg?"

uk_lawsuit_southpark.jpg

:drool:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
well considering that U2 doesn't release singles in the united states and that i'd have to pay an arm and a leg

Believe it or not , if u to get this single would have to pay 2 limbs , I would have to pay for 2 entire persons :wink:

thelaj said:

How would you play the disc?

certainly wouldn't be me :wink:

Ah who knows , maybe 2 clones off me ........

Then I sell them to horny rich widows :wink:

Axver said:
Damn you, U2, now I have to buy the 3-track version because I was at that performance of Kite! :drool:

There's a a site that I may have invited you to that would probably have the single up......wink wink....:wink:

bono_man2002 said:

There's a a site that I may have invited you to that would probably have the single up......wink wink....:wink:

I could probably even get the single off someone here at Interference. :wink:

But because I was actually there, I want the real deal.

bono_man2002 said:
P.S - Porcupine Tree's Album Fucking Rocks!

Damn straight! :up:

Though, which one did you go with? They all rock! I presume the one I recommended, Stupid Dream?

bono_man2002 said:

:yes: And its....:drool:

Piano Lessons is my favourite Porcupine Tree song. :drool:

This Is No Rehearsal, Stranger By The Minute, and Stop Swimming are pretty special too. I would love for This Is No Rehearsal's chorus to be snippeted at the end of The Fly; it would work perfectly.

Hey, look, we're hijacking another thread again. :wink:

:shifty:

We're gonna get banned or something!...maybe there needs to be a thread/or talk about this in Bang and Clatter!

ALSO, are you still keen on Muse?...I'd Like to go a second time to see Stockholm Syndrome and Knights Of Cydoinia rock my pants off twice...thrice if you count Big Day Out.

The question is, I'm not sure I can really splurge on another Muse gig as its $80 something....right now!

/End Thread Hijack from Me.

bono_man2002 said:
We're gonna get banned or something!...maybe there needs to be a thread/or talk about this in Bang and Clatter!

Yeah! There was a PT thread a while back. Maybe we should bump it up.

ALSO, are you still keen on Muse?...I'd Like to go a second time to see Stockholm Syndrome and Knights Of Cydoinia rock my pants off twice...thrice if you count Big Day Out.

The question is, I'm not sure I can really splurge on another Muse gig as its $80 something....right now!

Hmm. I'd love to see them. Not sure if I have the money, but odds are good that I will be in Melbourne by then. Are many tickets still left?

Back
Top Bottom