''Kiss the Future'' Tour (now named U2 360° Tour)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In keeping with their long-standing tradition, U2 will welcome a number of different support acts to the tour including Glasvegas, Elbow, Kaiser Chiefs, Snow Patrol and Black Eyed Peas with additional artists to be announced. - U2.com

SMB

bleh. Black Eyed Peas, really?

No clue about Glasvegas or Elbow

Kaiser Chiefs are cool

Snow Patrol are boring

pleeeeease have Interpol open some dates. Like, say, September 12.

What I don't understand is how there can only be a limited number of pre-sale tickets - as they say - "first come first serve"

The point of a pre sale is to let the paid up fans get a chance to get them.

It defeats the object of a pre-sale to turn it into lottery as well. :doh:

I am guessing 60000 to 100000 depending on venue will be avail. per pre-sale. Everyone who is subscriber will get tix, no problem

SMB

What I don't understand is how there can only be a limited number of pre-sale tickets - as they say - "first come first serve"

The point of a pre sale is to let the paid up fans get a chance to get them.

It defeats the object of a pre-sale to turn it into lottery as well. :doh:

yeah I'm confused about that, I don't get it

so they are holding only a limited number of tickets for the presale?? Does the third tier or whatever just miss out if the first two snatch up all the presale tickets??

Gillette Stadium will only be about 70,000 people. Giants Stadium will be about 80,000... Every seat filled plus thousands on the field...

SMB

Looks like a smaller stage. At least 5-7 thousand can bounce around on the field I would imagine... More in Europe where they have wider fields

SMB

Bit disappointed that they make a difference between the length of the u2.com membership. Fans who became a fan recently should have the same rights as 'older fans'. Besides, these 'older fans' already had more opportunities to get tickets...
Well I shouldn't complain too much...

But does anyone know the seating scheme?
In Netherlands there are 6 'levels'
level 1 = 150 euros, 2 = 85, 3 = 80, 4 = 75, 5 = 65, 6 = 30 euros.

Does this mean that level1 will be the general admission and level 6 the worst seats in the house?

Where can you find those price lists? Pretty please?? :D

They don't come to Belgium. I am extremely disappointed. I was so looking forward to it. I prefer a simple stage with more tour dates... It's a shame after all those years of loyalty by the fans...

Does this mean that level1 will be the general admission and level 6 the worst seats in the house?

where did you see this information?

They don't come to Belgium. I am extremely disappointed. I was so looking forward to it. I prefer a simple stage with more tour dates... It's a shame after all those years of loyalty by the fans...

they will probably come here next year. I know , not much of consolation right now, but at least we can go (hopefully) to Gelsenkirche or A'dam ;)

:wave:

quick question . . . I'm in the land of Oz . . . anyone know if the presale code I received (not via email, via login of website) is good for overseas shows, and whether or not I can split em ie use the code for 2 tix to european / us show and keep 2 in the vain hope that Australia will get a look in sometime in 2010? I'm having trouble accessing the website and not quite sure where to post my query.

appreciate any assistance

ta much

xx pr

Tickets for Sweden will cost from 400 – 1175 SEK (US$ 43 - 128), says livenation.se.

What happend to the US$ 250,- seats in Europe?

To the people who are saying they are dissapointed, they are coming back for a second leg in 2010,

I can't believe they're actually having two shows in Texas and one in Okahoma. That's incredible.

Last edited:
Bit disappointed that they make a difference between the length of the u2.com membership. Fans who became a fan recently should have the same rights as 'older fans'. Besides, these 'older fans' already had more opportunities to get tickets...
Well I shouldn't complain too much...

Wasn't GA the cheapest last time? :hmm: 150 are for sure the best seats in the house.

These prices I can live with. :up: though

OK i'm already seeing on the site of live nation that a ticket for the first rows cost 150€!!!!!!
That doesn't even come close to what they call a democratic price!!
30€ and you can watch the show with a pair of binoculars!!!:angry:
VERY dissapointed

Skipping the sixth largest city in America for North Carolina, Oklahoma, and twice in Texas?

Fuck U2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom