King RANDOOOOOOM the III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my Mondays are going to go pack some lunch and go to work! :wave:

mondays can kiss my ass!

i'm trying to learn all the words to every flogging molly song i don't know thw words to :huh: which is pretty much everything from 'within a mile of home' and 'swagger' (and made increasingly difficult by the fact that i do not own a copy of swagger, and the tape i copied is at home).

IWasBored said:
:(

i'm going to buy powerslave today (assuming i can hunt down a copy..shouldn't be too hard, newbury comics isn't in a dry spell and they actually have music...or did last week, anyway), does that make your headache any better?

i don't know why it would, but i figure it can't not help...

the thought of anyone buying Powerslave makes me very very happy. :drool: It should be in every CD collection in the world.

but I still have a headache :(

my nasty headache and I are going back to work for the afternoon :sad:

calling in sick and sleeping all day today would have been a smart move on my part :madspit:

IWasBored said:
mondays can kiss my ass!

i'm trying to learn all the words to every flogging molly song i don't know thw words to :huh: which is pretty much everything from 'within a mile of home' and 'swagger' (and made increasingly difficult by the fact that i do not own a copy of swagger, and the tape i copied is at home).

When do you need it? I can hook you up with Swagger if you'd like. :D

thanks for the offer kariann, but actually at this point now i think my head might explode if i try to cram anymore songs into it. i shouldn't really be cramming songs into it, i should be cramming in russian vocabulary words for that freaking quiz on wednesday...:shifty:

i was going to say this in the above post, but it needed a post of its own:

powerslave fucking rules :bow:

IWasBored said:
i was going to say this in the above post, but it needed a post of its own:

powerslave fucking rules :bow:

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you need to get Piece of Mind and The Number of the Beast.....and Chemical Wedding (that's a solo album from Bruce Dickinson).....there's more. I just can't remember.

:reject: I'll have to admit that I, ARW, the one who has told you for nearly TWO years to buy Powerslave does not own a copy of the album. :reject: I had it but who the hell knows where it went. I just have a copy of all the songs that I downloaded off of winmx. :reject: I'm going to buy again very soon because I need the real thing. I'm tired of the crappy quality of the songs that I have. I know. You're thinking: :shocked: :tsk: :shame: Me too......

oh and buy the way.......you must tell me song by song why Powerslave rules in order of your favorites :sexywink: Rime of the Ancient Mariner kicks ass and when I had to read it for one of my English Lit classes I already knew the story :D Powerslave the song of course rules too. There's more but I must go for now...

The whole album is truly :bow: worthy and you know I generally only give that smilie out to The Edge and his guitar ;) LIB :bow:

:ohmy: I think when I get home I'm going to have to listen to that one too......

arw9797 said:

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you need to get Piece of Mind and The Number of the Beast.....and Chemical Wedding (that's a solo album from Bruce Dickinson).....there's more. I just can't remember.

:reject: I'll have to admit that I, ARW, the one who has told you for nearly TWO years to buy Powerslave does not own a copy of the album. :reject: I had it but who the hell knows where it went. I just have a copy of all the songs that I downloaded off of winmx. :reject: I'm going to buy again very soon because I need the real thing. I'm tired of the crappy quality of the songs that I have. I know. You're thinking: :shocked: :tsk: :shame: Me too......

:laugh:

so far, i like 'rime of the ancient mariner' cos listening to that a couple of days ago (completly randomly, after dismissing it for as long as we've been internet buddies. major :tsk on my part. )

'2 minutes to midnight' rocks my proverbial socks. probably my literal socks too, but as they were staring to smell kind of funky, i had to take them off.

more later. right now my overall impression is that this is some kickass music.

Kariann said:
CF's reaction to Vertigo.....

Neat

:tsk:

Reaction CF should have had...

Holy Mother Of :censored: that sounds awesome.

this is yet another reason CF and i should NEVER, EVER meet. :tsk: yes, it is CF we're talking about, and she doesn't get her name from being a clash fan, she gets it from dragging you to see one of the most evil people in music in concert.

still, she should have known better!!! she could have atleast pretended to like it :shrug:

no, 'neat' certainly will not suffice.

IWasBored said:

this is yet another reason CF and i should NEVER, EVER meet. :tsk: yes, it is CF we're talking about, and she doesn't get her name from being a clash fan, she gets it from dragging you to see one of the most evil people in music in concert.

still, she should have known better!!! she could have atleast pretended to like it :shrug:

no, 'neat' certainly will not suffice.

I think it would be best to keep you two apart.

You know we've been friends for years and I dont think we've ever discussed The Clash. :hmm: Maybe we'll discuss on the way up to see REM *pronounced rim* this weekend. :hmm:

i still don't get this 'rim' thing...

you shouls sit her down and force her to listen to london calling over..and over...and over :evil:

IWasBored said:
i still don't get this 'rim' thing...

you shouls sit her down and force her to listen to london calling over..and over...and over :evil:
Yes, and maybe then she'll have an epiphany and then like GOOD music and not, say, Celine Dion and, and know that R.E.M. is pronounced as the acronym that it is.

Kariann said:

At this point in time it would be Vertigo that would be playing over and over. :D
Good idea! You HAVE to play it more than once at a time or else you don't really hear it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom