Kilbrittain, Ireland, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono, we get it. You liked Titanic. Quit fucking writing songs about it! :scream:

He even fucking put Titanic references in The Million Dollar Hotel and got that woman from the movie to be in it.

The very end of New York, with the rockin' guitar and the "when the sun has had its day" lyrics, is actually quite good.

And I LOVED the snippet of Joy Division's She's Lost Control that Bono threw in a few times live.

Hey guys' did you see the new video from U2.com

there's going to be twinkly bells on a song on the next album...horrah.

Oh and Daniel Lanois is an excitable little fellow

Hey guys' did you see the new video from U2.com

there's going to be twinkly bells on a song on the next album...horrah.

Oh and Daniel Lanois is an excitable little fellow

Daniel Lanois can fall off a cliff.

I really don't mind this song. Besides a couple of dodgy lyrics near the start (looking at you, "name for a girl"), it's actually one of the better songs here. It's hardly great, but compare it to Elevation!

What a weird rollar coaster ATYCLB puts me on. The beginning reminds me why I fell in love with U2. Then the middle (IALW/WH) Make me hate the album. POE is hard to figure out how I feel about it. Then Once again I'm in love with WILATW. Then We go back to decent music, but crap lyrics, and then another beaut. Plus of course The Ground Beneath Her Feet :hyper:

Here comes The Ground Beneath Her Feet, U2's best song from this decade! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom