Kids stay out: Sorry about asking if Adam's gf was pregnant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i_love_adam

War Child
Alright, sorry if I didn't read the forum rules carefully enough and posted that thread. But I feel the need to start this new thread cos I hate being fucked off without having a chance to defend myself.

What the fucking fuck? Is this fucking double standards or what? It's okay to post pictures of DADDY Bono with his kids but it's not okay to even ask if Adam is a DADDY?

You are not a fucking fan is it's none of your fucking business.

Geez, I'm not normally like this but don't fuck me off again.

Sorry moderators. Close this thread. Delete it if you can too

I think the pictures that are posted of Bono and his family are ones they specifically posed for (not paparazzi). I think the reason your thread was closed is because we don't need to speculate about Adam's girlfriend. :huh:

It's actually not OK to post just ANY picture of Bono and his kids. Also, since his kids exist, obviously there was no "RUMOR" about it :shrug: Posting a posed picture of Bono and his kids is not the same as starting a thread titled 'rumor' about someone we know nothing about and who probably wouldn't appreciate such rumors (like saying the baby is Adam's and then saying it might not be his).

If Adam is a daddy, I'm sure you'll find out soon enough...

:lock:

I dunno, Larry was pretty good at keeping his third child's birth a secret, until Bono said something.

I think Adam would make a great father. Gotta pass on those charming genes. :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Before this gets closed, I did see your first post about this topic, iloveadam, there's plenty of breaks in between tour dates for Adam and Suzie, as well as the other guys, to spend time with their wives/girlfriends, children and they do have their own private jet.

*runs off before this gets the old lockey thing*

Last edited:
i_love_adam said:
Alright, sorry if I didn't read the forum rules carefully enough and posted that thread. But I feel the need to start this new thread cos I hate being fucked off without having a chance to defend myself.

What the fucking fuck? Is this fucking double standards or what? It's okay to post pictures of DADDY Bono with his kids but it's not okay to even ask if Adam is a DADDY?

gee, i dont think you said the F word enough times:rolleyes:

And because it's four in the morning and I like our good ol' fire alarm wake up calls ...:happy:

i_love_adam said:

Fine.

Well fuckity fuck fuck. Bono is a father. Adam is not.

Come again?

Okay, I'll try not to fuck with you again.

Agreed.

Where is that good old shiny lock?

Last edited:
i_love_adam said:

:ohmy: .................MY VIRGIN EARS :scream: *covers ears

1.gif

not a biggie...we still love you:heart::wink:

Btw, before this is closed, can someone explain the "You are not a fucking fan is it's none of your fucking business." thing.
:huh:

Meghan said:
Btw, before this is closed, can someone explain the "You are not a fucking fan is it's none of your fucking business." thing.

uhhh..:uhoh: I think it was just said in the heat of the moment.....

Actually, you've only learned one. But as you can see, there's a whole universe of profane possibilities contained in that one humble monosyllable, fuck.

:happy:

Meghan said:

Ok, here goes. It's "You are not a fucking fan IF it's none of your business"

I mean, I thought fans were soppose to be curious about this sort of thing?

:|

You must have skipped the part about spin off threads not being allowed when you read the forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom