Kholat Syakhl, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cinnaminson said:

it makes me think of this little ditty,

do your chains hang low, can you swing them to and fro,
can you tie them in a knot, can you tie them in a bow.

so to answer your question, no I don't get it.

That's the sound of the men
Working on the chain....gaaaang....
oh don't you know......

:lmao:

Nope, sorry, don't get it either.....

Varitek said:

is that supposed to be another u2 song?

Kinda, it was a stupid joke. I photoshop random crap as much as I take pictures of food. After I bought Passengers and heard Edge sing Corpse, I made that.

cap019.jpg

I made this pretty much to back up my belief that James Blunt doesn't really exist, but more that Rod Stewart used his mind powers to create another, youthful version of himself to relive his glory years:

spoonn.jpg

cinnaminson said:
oh now that's just dissing Rockin' Rod :dancing:

I kid because I love...

But seriously, the first time I heard Your Beautiful I went, ":ohmy: Rod Stewart has a single out?!"

bono_212 said:
I made this pretty much to back up my belief that James Blunt doesn't really exist, but more that Rod Stewart used his mind powers to create another, youthful version of himself to relive his glory years:

spoonn.jpg

My friend who's a DJ on a radio station was interviewing James Blunt last week - I hate the dude, but fuck he's funny!! Then my friends wife rang up and they got James to talk to her! Can't stand his music, but he's a funny guy away from it....

gluey said:

My friend who's a DJ on a radio station was interviewing James Blunt last week - I hate the dude, but fuck he's funny!! Then my friends wife rang up and they got James to talk to her! Can't stand his music, but he's a funny guy away from it....

I've only heard snippets of him. I feel kinda bad because everyone picks on him but geez, how can we not with that toffey voice. :wink:

cinnaminson said:

:lol:
dog's thinking, "oh noes, the sweeties have almost run out"

Oh my, it does look like she's staring at the gum

Ok last random pic:

500.jpg

I love that man

cinnaminson said:
:lol: :lol: so the kids obviously take after Mr Glueys side of the family. . . . hopefully not hiding mega tatts under there though :ohmy:

:lol: Did you ever see his mega tatt?

gluey said:

:lol:

Ok I lied, another:

meloni.gif

Made that after Christopher Meloni lost the emmy :sad:

I had just learned how to make gifs when I did that, so it's WAY too small and fast :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom