Keep the Faith (anyone trying the west coast today?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
easy. brokers have a bcakdoor to the ticketmaster system that jumps them ahead of you! dont you get it yet!!!1

iamagnomethief said:
What is up with the 4/10- San Jose show? I got one GA and then there was an internal service error.......wonderful. I am going to fucking shoot someone

I've learned from some people here that if you choose the search for your order option and input your tel. no. and credit card details, the order you submitted may appear. Apparently that's happened to a few people on this site. Good luck!

walkon11 said:

I second that...

I didn't really think I'd get tix today...but I figured it was worth a shot to try...selling a kidney is the last option.

Yeah, I was just doin it for shits and giggles.

All this means is that I get to pay my rent on time instead of spendin it on tix. HA!!

yeah? well.. the brokers better get ready for me to shove something up THEIR backdoor system if i don't get a damn ticket!!!

ARRRRRRR *goes into vertigo rage*

I tried for ONE GA ticket for the second Staples show the second it became available.

My wait times:

Goose egg!

hahaha...lets add insult to injury. Let's go to ebay and see how many 04/02 or 04/06 tix are on sale there already. LOL

remember when Pearl Jam tried to stick it to ticketmaster? That was great. Too bad they failed.

Any Bill Bryson Fans out there? He once wrote: "There are things you just can't do in life. You can't beat the phone company, you can't make a waiter see you until he's ready to see you, and you can't go home again."

I want to add: "you can't beat ticketmaster."

I just can't see how any of this is fucking possible...ticketmaster is by far the most fucked up company ever.

I actually get through their wait and get a ticket and then gives me an internal error. I try again, have a wait time of less than one minute and then jumps up to 15...I gotta find this backdoor scalper door?

they offered me section 207, i think, for the second san jose show and i turned it down. Only want GA so I can swap for another shop. Keep trying guys!!!

iamagnomethief said:

I actually get through their wait and get a ticket and then gives me an internal error. I try again, have a wait time of less than one minute and then jumps up to 15...I gotta find this backdoor scalper door?

thats the worst part. I can understand it is u2 and their HUGE, so its going to be tough getting tickets. But something like that...during the presale i had lower level, front row seats in San Diego, the tour opener. Submitted my order and "internal service error."

wish i knew what it was. Maybe for next tour I'll get a ticket borjkers licencense and negotiate with the eveil one (TM) for access.

Jim Caple: "Rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for Ticketmaster, only with better T-shirts."

.. i'm still at twelve.. wtf.. i KNOW there can't be any tickets behind this magic curtain.. why the hell am i even waiting here?! haha.. i've lost my mind..

i finally got through by phone for the second LA gig, i tried to get one ticket only and was given section 325, row 12. That is the highest section (nosebleeds) and behind the stage.

LOL same here I am just hoping someone didnt finish thier confirmation in time and tickets got thrown back .. ha wishful thinking.

torneil said:
Finally got 2 GAs for San Jose 2!!

congragulations...i should have tried san jose instead of LA, nah...i still wouldnt have gotten anything good :wink:

I can't even get through, it just gives that constant message that access is limited, and then it crashes my computer.

I am not totally giving up, but at this point it seems useless. It was a great run being a U2 fan, but this is just too depressing, and too frustrating, and when you begin to cry, it's time to move on.

who was the asshole who started this thread telling us to "keep that faith"?

oh ya, sorry :reject:

ebay auction just ended for 2 GA tix at The Pond on 04/01/05

Face value = $49.50 X 2 = $99.00

Final bid = $639.99

Warren Buffett would be proud :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom