Keep the Faith (anyone trying the west coast today?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RademR

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I was totally shut out of all the sales yesterday. I tried the Boston dates, the Chicago Dates, the San Diego, and Philly dates. Nothing....it's funny cause I didn't even get a nosebleed or a seat behind the stage to throw back at them, i got absolutely nothing.

But I'm keeping the faith for the staples center and MSG on monday. Who else is willing to make the move out west to see the boys? Good luck today if you are.

good luck, iamagnomethief. We'll need it. I'm not even going to try and get GA's at this show, I'm just going straight to best available and see what comes up. I'll take anything now, and fly out from DC to see the show.

by the way, anyone think their going to add another L.A. date? It figures to be a sure thing.

Well, try for the LA dates, folks heh.........I can ONLY attend this second SJ show in addiction to the first one, so I'm hoping there's not too many east coasters trying to grab da goods.

well

i'm a west coaster trying again..

got two nosebleeds to my hometown, SD..

trying for some GA's, or at least one more seat so i can go to two shows down here..

goodluck everyone!

Good luck for everyone! I'm trying for only the Anaheim show - and think they'll probably add a second one.

Im trying for LA GA if I get one Im buying it and hopefully can trade for a East Coast show.

Hell if I get Staples those just scream Ebay to me, but I cant bring myself to fleecing a fan.

Has anyone confrimed that selecting "best available" will give you GA's over the lower level seats?

Got RIGHT through (15-25 second wait) and got nothing (when I selected 2 Floor). Went back for Best available and I've got an 8 min wait.

lol, got right in for SJ GA, sold out immediately.......don't really care though because I'm trying to get a ticket for the 2nd show.

Derek said:
Got RIGHT through (15-25 second wait) and got nothing (when I selected 2 Floor).

how is this possible> :mad:
i went straight for best available this time around.

What the hell are you doing posting here when the sale is going on? If you're waiting in line, open up another browser window and look for tix to another show!

speedracer said:
What the hell are you doing posting here when the sale is going on? If you're waiting in line, open up another browser window and look for tix to another show!

believe me - It's being done. I've got 3 computers.

There's 4 days between Anaheim and LA... will they add shows to Anaheim, LA, or both? Place your bets...

Derek said:

CONGRATS! Did you select "best available" or Floor when searching?

I selected floor. AND I had to type the dumb word in twice because I couldn't read the first messed up one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom