Jupiter, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh man

+%28anon%29+.+lw+.+death+2.jpg

one for the rehearsal dinner, kheen?

What...the hell...is going on in here?

You guys give a new meaning to the word "foodstuff".

What...the hell...is going on in here?

You guys give a new meaning to the word "foodstuff".

I'm not sure what's worse: this, or the Food Experiments that Alison, U-Wen, and I have done lately.

I could totally go for poutine pizza right about now, though.

I am fine. I'm nearing the end of senior year. Random notes:

- I have this next week off for Spring Break.
- I am going to California in three weeks.
- I have finished my DI6 list.
- I have taken up wearing a black wool jacket on a consistent basis.
- I am working on two albums of material: one for a full band, one acoustic. It's becoming more defined.
- I am currently pretty drunk.
- Villanova is in the Final Four, they're playing tomorrow against North Carolina. Excitement is abound. Or something.
- I committed to go to Penn State, if any of you hadn't heard.
- I need to buy some sunglasses.

I am fine. I'm nearing the end of senior year. Random notes:

- I have this next week off for Spring Break.
- I am going to California in three weeks.
- I have finished my DI6 list.
- I have taken up wearing a black wool jacket on a consistent basis.
- I am working on two albums of material: one for a full band, one acoustic. It's becoming more defined.
- I am currently pretty drunk.
- Villanova is in the Final Four, they're playing tomorrow against North Carolina. Excitement is abound. Or something.
- I committed to go to Penn State, if any of you hadn't heard.
- I need to buy some sunglasses.

I'm going to answer your list, with a list

- Excellent
- Even more excellent
- I need to get on this
- Snazzy
- Some day I hope to hear this
- Fantastic!
- Congrats? :)
- Serious congratulations!
- Get on that, stat

You always remind me that I need to get back to trying to get into Radiohead. Here it goes.

Man, DI VI. I should probably think about that. Surely it'll be happening soon? It feels like it's been ages since the last edition - probably has been.

You always remind me that I need to get back to trying to get into Radiohead. Here it goes.

I haven't been listening to them much lately, I've been exploring a lot of new albums. However, they're still damn good. OK Computer and In Rainbows are just absolute masterpieces.

Man, DI VI. I should probably think about that. Surely it'll be happening soon? It feels like it's been ages since the last edition - probably has been.

Sign-ups are this coming week. The intent is to finish it by the start of U2360.

I haven't been listening to them much lately, I've been exploring a lot of new albums. However, they're still damn good. OK Computer and In Rainbows are just absolute masterpieces.

I've heard The Bends, OK Computer, Kid A, and In Rainbows. So far I've only not liked In Rainbows.

I've heard The Bends, OK Computer, Kid A, and In Rainbows. So far I've only not liked In Rainbows.

The Bends was the only Radiohead album I enjoyed on first listen. The rest took a while.

In Rainbows: Weird Fishes, All I Need, Reckoner, Jigsaw Falling into Place. All fantastic. The rest is good, but those are the gems.

The Bends was the only Radiohead album I enjoyed on first listen. The rest took a while.

In Rainbows: Weird Fishes, All I Need, Reckoner, Jigsaw Falling into Place. All fantastic. The rest is good, but those are the gems.

Yeah same here. But I've heard In Rainbows three or four times now, and it's just...clicking with me I guess. I mean two of the songs you say are gems are what I dislike the most about the album :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom