June 30, July 2nd - Camp Nou BARCELONA - triple night?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there it will be my first time in Barcelona and i am taking the wife with me so i am really looking for a top class 5 star hotel in central Barcelona. Can anyone here recommend one?

Also what Hotel do U2 usually stay at when in Barcelona?

Gran Marina is very nice. Stayed there a few times with work.

I was chatting about this with me big bro last night, but was anybody in Barcelona before the Olympics in 1992? Apparently it was quite run down after decades of neglect under Franco.

Oh, and Barca 6 - 2 Real!

Barcelona Jun 30

I'm coming from Los Angeles - and I need a place to stay in Barcelona (preferably close to Placa Catalunya). Is there anyone here who knows of a cheap hotel or apartment?

Any help would be much appreciated.

I booked the Suite at InnBB.com for my girlfriend and I for the full U2 week... I am very happy with the location and price (€70 per night for the room). InnBB offers more rooms and other apartments in the centre of the city...

I think I'm giving up on Barcelona. Flight prices were very nice but have just gone up just before I wanted to book. I waited because I couldn't decide on GA+hotel for 1 or 2 persons. Single rooms are way too expensive but I'm not sure I can share a room to cover the cost of a 2p booking. Anyone any thoughts? Still tickets available through Eventtravel, that is what I was considering.

Finally got it Barca I !!!!!!!2 months looking on ebay, non reasonable prices and finally on ticketmaster I bought it. So now I have completa black (2nd July ticket) and white (30 th June ticket).

I have ticket beacause somebody send me PM

CATHALMC - big THX

is anybody else picking up tickets when they get to Barcelona... I am hearing that you have to pick them up 72 hours BEFORE the show.. I fly in on the Sunday (it doesn't include weekends in that 72 hours).. So it sounds like you have to pick them up at the box office / stadium. Scary thing about that is that is says you can pick them up 2 hours before gates open, and in another place it sugguests 1 hour!!

My fear is being in line all day only for the gates to open and I don't have my ticekt in hand!!!!

Not good.. Does anyone have anything on this at all?

is anybody else picking up tickets when they get to Barcelona... I am hearing that you have to pick them up 72 hours BEFORE the show.. I fly in on the Sunday (it doesn't include weekends in that 72 hours).. So it sounds like you have to pick them up at the box office / stadium. Scary thing about that is that is says you can pick them up 2 hours before gates open, and in another place it sugguests 1 hour!!

My fear is being in line all day only for the gates to open and I don't have my ticekt in hand!!!!

Not good.. Does anyone have anything on this at all?

So you are picking up tickets for the 30th?! Not Good.
I choose the frickin' €40 international shipping for my tickets because I could not pick them up at the outlets during the weekend (and Monday would be too late) and I don't think I could go and stay in GA all day waiting for the stadium to open and to run into the Claw, saying to security "ehmm.. I still need to pick up my tickets, from 2 hours before showtime... :doh:"

I am picking up my tickets for the 2nd show, however, at one of the (FNAC?) outlets on Monday.

Yeah, I decided to ask a friend of mine to pick up my tickets and ship them to me. I didn't want to have any headaches when I got there.

any post-show Barcelona gatherings

I fly in from L.A. on the day of the show and I'm sure I'll be wide awake after the concert. Is anyone organizing a gathering post-show?

I fly in from L.A. on the day of the show and I'm sure I'll be wide awake after the concert. Is anyone organizing a gathering post-show?

I have to fly back to London at 6am to be at school at 8-30am so I'll be having an all-nighter. Well, probably gotta get a coach to the airport around 3am but I'll be loitering the streets still buzzing from the show!

Why is everyone arriving on June 28th?:hyper: They might not rehearsal on June 28th the day you arrive. June 29th is the final rehearsal.

Just wanted to say how excited I am for all of you lucky enough to be traveling to Barcelona for the shows!! :hyper:

I am dying of jealousy, as Barcelona is my all time favorite place on earth, I spent a year there studying at the University of Barcelona. During that year I saw ZooTV tour there, it was incredible, the Catalans know how to party at a concert, I had never seen firework type sparklers (yes, I am serious, then again, it was 1992, before so many laws and regulations) set off inside a stadium!! It was craziness, in a great way. Seriously, I can't think of a better place to see U2.:drool:

It is the most amazing city, you all are going to have so much fun. Can someone please fit me in their suitcase?:lol: I'm going to have to live vicariously through all you lucky people, so keep us posted on all the fabulous things you do in Barcelona!

Make sure to eat some fabulous tortilla espanola, drink some sangria and don't miss Parque Guell. I used to jog up there every day from my apartment in Gracia. My favorite place in Barcelona.

BON VIATGE!!:wave::hyper:

does anyone know what time the band have been showing up for rehearsals? I have been trying to remain spoiler free so I don't want to check the rehearsal forums...

:D

Can't believe how close it it... See you in BarcelooooOOOONNNNaAAAaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom