June 22nd, 2011 M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only lists the chance of thunderstorms as 6PM and then 10PM onward. That's much more doable....

agreed. I don't think it'll be too bad. maybe I'm just being way too optimistic since i'm coming from Connecticut though. :wink:

Because this stadium is downtown, rather than in the outskirts in the middle of ghetto PG County

There will be ample cash parking in the industrial area across the street from the box office (between MM/NN and K/L on the map)

Lot M/N/O should be cash

G/H will probably be cash but not open until 5hrs before.

There are other cash lots (and free street parking) to the right of G/H

Parking further downtown will be difficult and expensive before 5pm due to the normal commuters taking up space

A49E97F7A0094DB9BAE44ECFC88C83D0.ashx

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/Gameday/Tickets/~/media/A49E97F7A0094DB9BAE44ECFC88C83D0.ashx

So which cash lot would you recommend, K, L, M, O, or G/H? Did you say G/H is where a lot of the tailgating occurs? Also, from google earth it looks like there are buildings where lots K and L are on the map you posted.

I'm more interested in the free street parking to the right of G/H. Do they have free parking there?

Well, used one of the google earth features and went down to the street level on West street just before it runs into G/H. No meters but there is a sign that says NO PARKING Truck Loading Zone - 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM. So I guess after 5:00 PM its ok and free along that part of West street.

I'm more interested in the free street parking to the right of G/H. Do they have free parking there?

Its a mixed industrial/residential/abandoned area. The street parking rules vary from block to block, but there are free spots if you hunt around

Ugh, now even Accuweather is calling for storms in the daytime, with severe weather in the evening. Ack, ack, ack.

I'm leaving now for the stadium. Hopefully I can find the parking.

I'll probably get there by 10 or 10:30 and be like... the 300th person in line.

Just checked weather.com...seems like the worst weather will be from 3-7-ish and then may actually be OK for showtime...

Am on bus from NYC now! Wifi and power outlets, gotta love it. ETA on bus 12:30...may not queue at all and just hang with pals.

98 Rocks

98 Rock is reporting (probably incorrectly) that pit access will not be 1st come 1st served like normal and will be random when your bar code is scanned.

I cant confirm that this is really the case, but the local rock station is definitely reporting it as so

LOL, just heard back from U2Fanatic4ever, the radio station apparently got their info from Vertigo tour SIX YEARS AGO!! :down: All the fans over at the stadium corrected them :D

So same thing just like the other shows in this tour: pit access is first come first serve. :)

LOL, just heard back from U2Fanatic4ever, the radio station apparently got their info from Vertigo tour SIX YEARS AGO!! :down: All the fans over at the stadium corrected them :D

So same thing just like the other shows in this tour: pit access is first come first serve. :)

lololololol

I was thinking...isn't that Vertigo Tour policy?

In line now. 249.

Pretty much just hopped in line with the guy and his buddy we met and marked ourselves. It seems like most people after 200 are doing that.

BonoFly said:
In line now. 249.

Pretty much just hopped in line with the guy and his buddy we met and marked ourselves. It seems like most people after 200 are doing that.

Funny, I'm 255. I'm wearing the green shirt & brown shorts. :wave: :lol:

Is anyone there that parked without having a pre-bought parking pass? Any words of wisdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom