July 9th, 2010 Miami, FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was actually doing quite well with it. I was surprised he waited until One to take off the jacket. Of course then he had to put it right back on for Ultraviolet but at least he had it off for a couple of songs.:sexywink: He didn't appear to be struggling at all. There must have been a bit more air moving around up there on stage than there was in the pit :drool:

They have A/C blowing from under the stage.

I'm with Jem. Chicago it is for me!! Sad I won't see Mala, Alma, Laura, and a few others from the Foxboro crew. :sad: Maria, see you in Chicago though!!! And Shannon, you'd better meet up with us. :wink:

It seems like the Dolphins season ticket holder presale password is a general password and not a specially formulated code. If anyone wants to get a jump ahead on their tickets (or not waste their code!) send me a PM and I'll give it to you. I just don't want to put it on here for all the lurkers who will snatch it and eat up the good tickets!

The Dolphins presale begins at noon today!

^You can't get GA with that.

I'm going to be using my Breathe code for tickets, so I have to wait till 3pm. I'm not worried.

Took a while but I scored a tocket...now I'm trying for 3 more GA's on my new presale code!! Then I'll have one presale code left...not sure for which show yet. :applaud::applaud:

This'll be my son's first U2 concert...he won't be with me in the pit but I told my hubby he HAD to do GA...I think they'll be able to get up pretty close even if they come later...hubby doesn't want to be in the pit...what's up with that????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom