July 8th and 9th-Hippodrome-Montreal-Part 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am soooo sick of being judged. Holy crap!:angry::angry::angry:

Just curious, when did thinking Bono is hot make me not normal?

If thinking Bono is hot in leather is not normal, then I am totally freaky!:shifty:

Recap of important info from last thread.

1. Many of us are arriving on the 6th and there may be a gathering that night.

2. A group of us girls are sightseeing/eating yummy Quebec food on the Thursday.

3. Friday, many of us are hoping to be in the pit, so we are lining up very early.

4. Instead of getting in line right after the show, we are planning to sleep Friday night. Lining up early Saturday to try to get a good rail spot.

5. Those of us who are going on to Toronto are planning on the early train, which is 10 am. Drea, who has said she takes that train often, says it is a good idea to get there an hour and a half early.

When I say we, I am talking about the plans for the PGP(pleba) girls. However, anyone else who wants to join us is more than welcome!:hug:

Flights are up on Porter!!!!! :yippie::panic::happydance:

My price before a promo code is $162 to Montreal....WOW!!!!!!!

That includes fees. Now I am just going to wait for a promo code!

Holy crap! I am amazed at the prices...I can get my round trip for $300 including taxes. :hyper::hyper::hyper:

how soon until the discount codes are released? the only one I could find is for travel through February or March

I'm not sure. They have a Christmas promo now for travel thru February. I have seen codes until June. Hopefully not long. Although, there are so many flights to choose from, I am not worried about waiting for the codes.

the promo code basically takes away the taxes. so from Chicago, after the fees are added and the promo takes them away, it's $190 one way. Still $100 cheaper than anything else.

I am pleasantly surprised!:up:

ETA: the codes are usually in our Saturday paper. I will post as soon as I see anything!

Recap of important info from last thread.

1. Many of us are arriving on the 6th and there may be a gathering that night.

2. A group of us girls are sightseeing/eating yummy Quebec food on the Thursday.

3. Friday, many of us are hoping to be in the pit, so we are lining up very early.

4. Instead of getting in line right after the show, we are planning to sleep Friday night. Lining up early Saturday to try to get a good rail spot.

5. Those of us who are going on to Toronto are planning on the early train, which is 10 am. Drea, who has said she takes that train often, says it is a good idea to get there an hour and a half early.

When I say we, I am talking about the plans for the PGP(pleba) girls. However, anyone else who wants to join us is more than welcome!:hug:

And at what point are we getting drunk while babbling about leather? :wink:

Sounds like a good plan. :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom