July 6th 2010 - Chicago Soldier Field

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! :hi5:

I'm trying tomorrow in the Boots presale. I was just a few days late for being in the Breathe category. I didn't renew after '05 because...well, I hate u2.com, and every tour I say I'm going to skip them and just do the general sale/ticket drops/buy or trade with fans, but then every tour I chicken out and end up paying for a code. :reject:

Your wife isn't a fan?

I know what you mean.. I am always saying to myself.. no more cuz i hate that place.. but alas they got me again this year.. those bastards.. :madwife:

fanfare suck:madwife: :angry: :madspit:

I know what you mean.. I am always saying to myself.. no more cuz i hate that place.. but alas they got me again this year.. those bastards.. :madwife:

And today, they've totally screwed over Wild, her code wouldn't work today, and they're refusing to reset it even though it's unused, or to give her a new one...assholes. I'm fuming on her behalf.

So if anyone out there has extra Chicago GAs, please, let us know.

And today, they've totally screwed over Wild, her code wouldn't work today, and they're refusing to reset it even though it's unused, or to give her a new one...assholes. I'm fuming on her behalf.

Oh that's so wrong! :angry: They should be doing something to make this up to her. Sure they had no problem taking money for a subscription.

Wild, we WILL get tickets. Don't worry. I'm so sorry they put you through this. :mad:

How do you run out of presale codes? :banghead: They didn't seem to be out when I got an email last night telling me to sign up for U2.com to get in on the presales. :slant:

So you've sent an email or called fanfire and haven't heard back? Did you also send a message to Baja to see if she can help you?

No i've phine them twice

apparently Fanfare ran out of codes to issue me with another one :huh:

Got to call them at about 11.30 PM UK time to see ifthey have anymore

No i'll forgot about Baja ....message her now

I know that Fanfire/U2.com is a laughingstock and all, but in the end, they generally do tend to make things right. This is the most blatant case of them screwing someone over that I've ever heard of, and I'm really disappointed in them.

Yeah, really, WTF, how do they run out of codes? What happens with people who subscribe right now? That's a ridiculous answer.

No i've phine them twice

apparently Fanfare ran out of codes to issue me with another one :huh:

Got to call them at about 11.30 PM UK time to see ifthey have anymore

No i'll forgot about Baja ....message her now

If you call again, please try and ask for a supervisor straight away if you haven't already.

Well needless to say there was no codes when I called

so they suggested that I call back tomorrow morning

when I am at work with no access to a phone that makes international calls or no Internet access

So my opportunity to use my presale code is gone as I can't do anything tomorrow night even if I get the code

:angry:

Well needless to say there was no codes when I called

so they suggested that I call back tomorrow morning

when I am at work with no access to a phone that makes international calls or no Internet access

So my opportunity to use my presale code is gone as I can't do anything tomorrow night even if I get the code

:angry:

this is complete and utter bullshit! Yes, talk to a supervisor and no one else.. THIS IS SO NOT OK...:angry:

Your wife isn't a fan?

Her band is Radiohead.

She is a fan of U2.

She's just not a hardcore fan like I am of lining up all day for GA. I do it because I like to meet other fans...swap stories...pictures.....hang out.....meet folks on the web. She did wait with me in Raleigh....and she has waited with me for the Vertigo shows in Toronto.

Regardless.....She'd wait again in Toronto....but for Chicago? I dunno. The good woman she is, she booked our hotel already though. I'll find out the name.

Did anyone get any extra GA's it will be impossible for me to get them I have school and am not in the fan club :-/

Has anyone had any luck getting presale tix using any of the Chicago presale codes that are floating around (bears 360, bears34, bears, BEARS, whitesox, jordan). I have tried them all and none of them have worked.

Fanfire can die a slow and painful death. :down:
I concur! I really wish U2 would do their own fanclub website, meaning, hire people that are close to them to do it! People that understand the fandom and seriousness of all this. That is how Propaganda was, they could still do it if they wanted.

Has anyone had any luck getting presale tix using any of the Chicago presale codes that are floating around (bears 360, bears34, bears, BEARS, whitesox, jordan). I have tried them all and none of them have worked.

I tried "jordan" earlier and got several different tickets to come up. They were only $250 and $100 seats though. I didn't buy any of them though; I may go for GAs in the general sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom