July 6th 2010 - Chicago Soldier Field

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got on at around 10:00:30 and had to wait for maybe a minute, minute and a half. Got GAs by 10:02! Never done a general sale before. Very grateful that it went smoothly :heart:

Congratulations to everyone who pulled down GA's; We tried, but weren't lucky at all.

So, I have a ticket for this show...my wife has one too...but she's going with a bunch of girls. I'm cool with that, as in I'd be fine hanging out with a bunch of ladies and all, but um, it's been hinted that I am maybe not so much needed/wanted. Anyone want to chill with Phil?

That was cheesy...I'll go.

So, I have a ticket for this show...my wife has one too...but she's going with a bunch of girls. I'm cool with that, as in I'd be fine hanging out with a bunch of ladies and all, but um, it's been hinted that I am maybe not so much needed/wanted. Anyone want to chill with Phil?

awwwwwwwwwwwwww....:cute:

i'm going.. but.. umm i'm a girl too.. sowwy... no boys allowed...:D

What the stirring conversation of former sox players wasn't good enough for you?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom