July 26, 2011 - Heinz Field - Pittsburgh, PA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think my chances of getting GA tickets during the Public Sale will be? I'll be online at the exact time.

Honestly, since it's the last NA show, probably not that great. But I could be wrong.

I cannot decide whether or not to do the presale tomorrow. All these unconfirmed and undenied rumors are driving me crazy :scream:

sooo do u think i should take advantage of the steelers presale and get good seats, or should i wait til monday and try to get GA??

always. if you want GA's, then wait for the general sale and get them. Seats are harder to resell to your friends.

sooo do u think i should take advantage of the steelers presale and get good seats, or should i wait til monday and try to get GA??

I would try to get good seats and then try for GA on Monday. You could always sell your seats if you get GA's.

Like I said, tickets always pop up, even for the "hot" shows like this one. Even if you strike out in the general sale, you will get a ticket eventually. Trust.

I can't really afford it either, but I'm going to get one anyway just so I don't have to go through the trouble of trying to find one later.

I live in a waterfront loft apartment with a pool and patio, so consider me in for any parties. :)

As for this presale, I have a presale access code, but I have no idea what group I am in. Can anyone clarify the details of this? I'd like to know when my presale actually starts.

I already have GAs for the Philly date, and might try to grab *unfortunately* scalper GA tickets for the NJ show. But, I really want GAs for this show, also! I guess all I can do it try my hardest on Monday morning. :) I will be in school, but I asked one of my old teachers if I can use his computer to buy concert tickets (they have ticketmaster blocked on the student accessible computers) and he said that'd be fine :lol:

I live in a waterfront loft apartment with a pool and patio, so consider me in for any parties. :)

As for this presale, I have a presale access code, but I have no idea what group I am in. Can anyone clarify the details of this? I'd like to know when my presale actually starts.

So, post gig party at your place. :sexywink:

I read some info about presale groups in another thread. Basically Group 1 goes on sale at 10:00am EDT, and Group 2 at 3:00pm EDT.

Q - How do I know what presale priority group I am?
A - The Account Info page (on U2.com when you sign in) displays what group you are in. Group 1 is comprised of members from Horizon, Breathe, Boots and Magnificent levels. Group 2 is members with Cedar level.
I already have GAs for the Philly date, and might try to grab *unfortunately* scalper GA tickets for the NJ show. But, I really want GAs for this show, also! I guess all I can do it try my hardest on Monday morning. :) I will be in school, but I asked one of my old teachers if I can use his computer to buy concert tickets (they have ticketmaster blocked on the student accessible computers) and he said that'd be fine :lol:

Back when NJ was the final show, I couldn't get GAs during the presale, but lucked out on my first try during the general sale.

So, post gig party at your place. :sexywink:

I read some info about presale groups in another thread. Basically Group 1 goes on sale at 10:00am EDT, and Group 2 at 3:00pm EDT.

Back when NJ was the final show, I couldn't get GAs during the presale, but lucked out on my first try during the general sale.

Cool. Thanks for the info.

So, you're going to throw my birthday party. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom