New Show Added - Pittsburgh PreSale/GenSale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Hot on the heels of a sold-out European tour, U2 have confirmed that the final date on next year's rescheduled 360° tour will take place on Tuesday, July 26th in Pittsburgh at Heinz Field.

Tickets for this newly announced show in Pittsburgh ($30, $55, $95 & $250) go on sale this coming Monday, Oct. 18th, at 10 a.m. via livenation.com , all Ticketmaster outlets or charge by phone at 1-800-745-3000. (All tickets subject to applicable ticketing fees.)

But U2.com subscribers can enter a special advance presale for tickets beginning this Thursday, October 14th (10am) and running until Saturday, October 16th (at 3pm).

Subscribers will be emailed ahead of this presale with details of timings.

per U2.com:

presale group 1: Thu. Oct. 14 10AM – Sat. Oct. 16 3PM
presale group 2: Thu. Oct. 14 3PM – Sat. Oct. 16 3PM
general sale: Mon. Oct. 18 10AM

No, I'm thinking Cedars members will be in group 2 and everyone else is in group 1. That's how NZ/Aus/Mexico has been.

dawnboo, I haven't either. Hopefully we'll get something before tomorrow morning...

By the way, how amazing is the claw going to look while crossing the bridge into downtown :love:

why are they collapsing the presale tiers? I liked that my constant renewals actually meant something :down:

They have said they will separate them again in the future. I think they must have an idea of how many unused codes are out there.

Yeah, not to sound like a total b*** but...I think that's a LOT of people who will all be competing at the same time :crack: A little nervewracking.

Edit: ^ That makes a lot of sense, thanks.

I hope the site doesn't crash.

On the code groups, can't you renew your membership right now?

I renewed before the NZ presales and got a new code. Don't know how it is now, but I'm sure it's in the FAQ's on U2.com.

Back
Top Bottom