July 23, 2011 TCF Stadium Minneapolis II - A Sort Of U2 Prairie Homecoming Companion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping for;

The Fly
Out Of Control
Ultraviolet (Light My Way)

With the possibility of;

Mercy
Every Breaking Wave
One Tree Hill
Your Blue Room
North Star
Electrical Storm
Mothers Of The Disappeared

Also, I may be attending Leaning Tower possibly later on in the evening, may be sky diving before arriving into Minneapolis, then checking into the hotle, then going to Brit's Pub for lawn bowling and then after that, anything goes...

Hoping for;

The Fly
Out Of Control
Ultraviolet (Light My Way)

With the possibility of;

Mercy
Every Breaking Wave
One Tree Hill
Your Blue Room
North Star
Electrical Storm
Mothers Of The Disappeared

Me too, buddy. Every night in my dreams, that is :sexywink:

Won't it be so cruel to play "Space Oddity" from your cell phone while waiting for U2 to come on stage? :D

I keeping listening to Space Oddity on youtube to recreate the band coming onto stage feeling, I thought I would find other U2 fans on that id, but the Bowie "fans" are just arguing about his bi/homosexuality :shrug:

Leaning Tower 6pm onward Friday July 22 get-together list:
(copy and add yourself)

kramwest1 (Mark and Heather)
ryancoke71(Amy and Sean)
Zoney! (zonelistener) and Schmeg (Jeff and Megan)
corianderstem (Alicia) (maybe with 2 or 3 more, but maybe not)
KristenCaNaDiAn (Kristen)
kellyahern (Kelly)
ARW (Amanda)
Bono_212 (Ashley) and LemonMelon (Travis) tentatively
secretly alone (Val)
bonocomet (Cathleen)

(copy and add yourself)

ryancoke71(Amy and Sean)
kellyahern (Kelly)
ARW (Amanda)
secretly alone (Val)
bonocomet (Cathleen)
bono mot (Susi) and jayesbaby (Debbie)

I think we're going to have to drop out guys. Cori, I'll send you a message tomorrow and explain.

Maybe I'll hit the jackpot and see you all in Moncton.

Okay, seems I'm already on here! :wave:

(copy and add yourself)

ryancoke71(Amy and Sean)
kellyahern (Kelly)
ARW (Amanda)
secretly alone (Val)
bonocomet (Cathleen)
Bono Mot (Susi) and jayesbaby (Debbie)

I cannot even tell you guys how humid it is outside right now--not even Miami, it's jungle in Indonesia humid.

I'm used to my crappy windows on the house getting moistured-up in the winter. This morning I couldn't see out most of them (even the 3 new windows I have) because of the condensation on the outside. :yikes:

Going for a walk around the lake before it gets any more miserable. At least the weather doesn't require a snow shovel :D Let's hope the weather people are wrong for Saturday.

Be careful!:hug:

We're driving down to Plainview (wherever the hell that is) today to see our favorite theater company put on a show. It's supposed to be cooler there.

I'll put in a plug for them here:
Four Humors Theater
These are the funniest and smartest theater people in the Twin Cities. I just love them.

They have an awesome show coming up in the the Fringe Festival at the Bryant Lake Bowl. You Only Live Forever Once :: Minnesota Fringe 2011 :: August 4 - August 14 :: Minneapolis + St. Paul

Here's a link and a pic of the camera policy. I'm printing it out and bringing it with me to the stadium.

https://www.mygophersports.com/Onli...ticle_id=B72DE9DB-2D7E-48C3-81C5-D2298C793E5E

TCFPolicy.jpg

OMG....the weather right now is just awful. I hope it lightens up by the weekend. I go for a 3 mile walk around one of our lakes on a very regular basis. Takes a little under an hour to get around it. I started this morning at 8:45 and was just ready to pass out half way around. I always bring a bottle of water with me but that didn't help. Just a miserable walk and it took me over an hour to finish because I could barely walk.

Saturday is going to be a sweaty mess by all! :yuck:

And what was our high temp. for a day back in January? -15F/ -26C?

Gotta love this state. :coocoo:

I know...I cry all winter long that I want to get to the lakes for a walk and then come July I have to skip a lot of days due to the heat/humidity. This summer has been such a downer for lake time. Rained most of May/June and now it's too gross out to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom