July 16th, 17th, 2010 - Montreal - Hippodrome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you enter the waiting room it says the red zones are sold out.

And thanks, good luck to you! I just need 2 GA tickets! :hyper:

I'd like 2 more section A seats, but I doubt I'll be able to get some... you on the other hand, could get what you need... 30 minutes to go! :hyper:

Well, you could get what you need, I don't think all of section A will sell before you can even get to them, but who knows :hmm:

I have someone else on a second computer in the house waiting to get section C tickets too, because they don't want to go GA with me and my buddy, but what Im worried about is that those are the cheapest tickets, $30, so hopefully there are some by the time its their turn!:D

so does anyone know how this waiting room thing works ... will the page refresh at noon? or when you're "in" to buy tix?

Ok so it's 12:06 and nothing.. I've been there since like 7:55. it seems to me that this doesn't even work in a first come first served order so WTF why do they even bother about making a waiting room? So far I hate how this ticket sale and organization by GEG has been going. I prefer ticketmaster. At least they tell you how long it takes for your turn.

same here. For the Sept TO show onsale..I logged on about 10 min before, and had GAs within a few minutes of the onsale.

it would be nice if there was some sort of "bing" sound when my turn comes so that I could walk away from the computer without having to fear I've missed my chance!

Just got my GA... And I will still hate GEG for the rest of my life. I've been buying tickets on the internet for a while now and I've never been through what these people have done. Everything they've done so far is unfair. I prefer ticketmaster 12532642724724724523 times over that s*** because you know when your turn comes and they respect the order in which you got into the site which is the way it would be in real life anyway. I hope I never have to buy a ticket from them ever again, it's something i don't want to do again EVER... ¬¬

Anyway, now... PARTY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom