July 16th, 17th, 2010 - Montreal - Hippodrome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got them too! But at first, I coudn't get through with my first pc, my code wasn't working!?, but got through with my 2nd pc with the same code!

arghhh!! This presale is not working for me!! I'm in the Horizon group with one available use of my presale code. Trying to get a GA. I was able to get all the way through the final step 8 confirmation. It popped up asking for my presale code again and returned an error message saying the code is invalid or already been used. Tried entering my code several times with the same message. I'm back in the waiting room to try again.

Keep trying... it did the same thing to me... I closed the window several times and started over until it finally accepted my password!

The service charge is absolutely ridiculous. $25 per ticket plus another $7 to pick the tickets up at will call. That was for Red Zone BTW.

Got my (RED) Zone ticket: looks like I'm in RZ1, from what it's showing. Was anyone else able to print their receipt? I clicked the link, but nothing's printing out.

I never thought I'd say it but I miss ticketmaster. I had to enter my presale code about 30 times before it would finally accept it. In the meantime I got a very stressfull message saying my code had already been used. My purchase receipt says the event is at Centre Bell, so, ya.

Got my (RED) Zone ticket: looks like I'm in RZ1, from what it's showing. Was anyone else able to print their receipt? I clicked the link, but nothing's printing out.

I got my receipt, but check your email as well.

I got four RZ1 (Edge's side) as well since it didn't really give any options.

FINALLY! The stupid thing added an additional ticket to my cart, and wouldn't let me go back to fix it. Fucking asshole.

Anyway, I got my tickets. :sigh:

Now I'm 20 min late to my appointment. Fuck GEG.

Sorry if it was asked before but need urgently (no time to search): when is the Boot presale on?

Where can I see this officially (on the U2 website?)?

Thanks

FINALLY! The stupid thing added an additional ticket to my cart, and wouldn't let me go back to fix it. Fucking asshole.

Anyway, I got my tickets. :sigh:

Now I'm 20 min late to my appointment. Fuck GEG.

Glad you got them Mia :up:

lol, if this is how the presale is going imagine what the GA line will be like...

Chaos my friend :crack:

I got my receipt, but check your email as well.

I got four RZ1 (Edge's side) as well since it didn't really give any options.

Ahhhh ok....still wasn't able to print the reciept, but just rec'd the email: so it looks like I'm good. So are we able to pick up our tickets at Centre Bell right away?

two questions:

before you select yout tickets, it says to enter the code you got in your e-mail. Is that where you enter your U2.com presale code?

2. Are people in the US able to get the tickets mailed to you?

Ahhhh ok....still wasn't able to print the reciept, but just rec'd the email: so it looks like I'm good. So are we able to pick up our tickets at Centre Bell right away?

No. I think you have to wait the day of the show to pick up the tickets. At least that is what I recall from previous shows concerning Red Zone. So don't lose your email and print out your receipt.

two questions:

before you select yout tickets, it says to enter the code you got in your e-mail. Is that where you enter your U2.com presale code?

2. Are people in the US able to get the tickets mailed to you?

I cannot answer #2, but on #1, yes, it's your presale code.

No. I think you have to wait the day of the show to pick up the tickets. At least that is what I recall from previous shows concerning Red Zone. So don't lose your email and print out your receipt.

Yeah, normally that's usually how it works for (RED) Zone from what I've read. But in the email/website, it says to pick them up at Centre Bell (not the Hippodrome), which has me wondering. I seriously doubt they'd make us go all the way downtown just to pick up our tickets, and have us go all the way to the Hippodrome right after to attend the show. Dunno....doesn't make sense :|

OMG!!!! That was so stressful! I am still shaking....! I kept getting a message that my code was used (it wasn't), got put on hold for 25 minutes with fanfire, then finally popped over here to see that others were having problems too. Thank you to whoever said to re-do everything--it worked and I have my 4 GA's:hyper:

Everyone who is having trouble--just keep trying--you will get through!

Yeah, normally that's usually how it works for (RED) Zone from what I've read. But in the email/website, it says to pick them up at Centre Bell (not the Hippodrome), which has me wondering. I seriously doubt they'd make us go all the way downtown just to pick up our tickets, and have us go all the way to the Hippodrome right after to attend the show. Dunno....doesn't make sense :|

Canadians can probably answer this better, but I think for many Canadian venues, will call pick up can occur before the event date.

What the hell? I am on the GEG U2 website but all it says is 'on sale soon'. How did you guys find the waiting room and ticket sale page?

Why the hell didn't these idiots use admission? what a gong show. saturday is going to be a nightmare. there's no way the website will be able to handle the demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom