July 16, 17, 2010 - Montreal - Hippodrome - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think patience is key...I hope for your sake Mark...but they do cross out sections when all the tickets for that section are gone, so...

patience paid off:

I got 2 GAs! The computer I had logged into over 1 hour ago finally got in!

best of luck to everyone, I hope you all get what you want!

sweet...4 more GAs. was having a bit of trouble at the order page though, first the system time out, so i refreshed, then when entering my info it said there was an error, but I clicked through all the steps anyways and the order went through all the same. just checked my credit card account on line and the transaction shows up. so...yeah geg's system is fucked. glad i got this out of the way and don't have to worry about it on the 30th.

edit: yeah to above poster, they send out confirmation emails, you may have to wait all afternoon though.

So does GEG send you a confirmation e-mail (question to anyone who bought in the show 1 GEG presale)?

good question!

I just printed out my order, anyone else notice how it says "SPLASH" for the tickets? Last week I got it through the presale so it said "Fan Club"

sweet...4 more GAs. was having a bit of trouble at the order page though, first the system time out, so i refreshed, then when entering my info it said there was an error, but I clicked through all the steps anyways and the order went through all the same. just checked my credit card account on line and the transaction shows up. so...yeah geg's system is fucked. glad i got this out of the way and don't have to worry about it on the 30th.

edit: yeah to above poster, they send out confirmation emails, you may have to wait all afternoon though.
Mine did that too-Said error when i tried to check out, so I tried again and it went through

good question!

I just printed out my order, anyone else notice how it says "SPLASH" for the tickets? Last week I got it through the presale so it said "Fan Club"
I was going to ask the same exact thing-mine also says Splash, then at bottom, says "Seats: General Admission", so i think it's ok. for a minute I thought i bought the wrong type tickets

No way this system is fucked. Way more people posting success stories than with TM for Toronto, imo.

i have to agree... the waiting game is a bit painful, but I easily got what I wanted last week and today!

no way I have ever pulled up GAs so easily in a non-U2-presale!

Thanks Montreal, a bientot!

I got through....

The key is...when it says "it's your turn"....you have time to complete that...the computer won't reset I don't think...

4GAS!

hmm...i don't know if i agree about this being a better system. I logged into ticketmaster 3 minutes late on the general sale for the toronto show, i waited less than 5 minutues and was able to buy GAs. I was far more impressed with them.

of course i'll probably just sell those tickets now anyways since i'm going to both montreal shows, it will depend on the opening act. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom