July 11th 2011 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness I already have a ticket. I was at work at the time of the drop and would not have been able to get one.

Funny how GA's have been available and then not all day long. After 3 or 4 attempts without luck, I grabbed this one.

Renaissance Toronto hotels have opened up the dates surrounding the show. The one that's attached to Rogers, their standard rates are showing up at $309 per night, but if you look for the tab at the top that shows rates for 2 night packages, you can get rooms for $209 per night. That's a GREAT deal for that hotel. :)

:sexywink:

The thing is, at that hotel, you're literally just steps from the GA line.

Also, it's most convenient for washrooms, etc. When we stayed there in September, people from GA were using the lobby bathroom, but then so many were coming in that security started checking for key cards. Other than the hotel, the next closest bathrooms are at fast food places a block or so away.

I have a feeling that the $209 rate is a mistake and that they forgot to raise the rate under that category for the night of the show. Within a few days/weeks of the Sept '09 shows being announced, the rates at that hotel were insane.

We all should jump on that before they realize it and raise the rate. I think most of us are coming from Montreal and only need 2 nights anyway.

It's a nice hotel, I stayed there a couple of years ago (won it on a Priceline bid, but there was nothing at the Rogers Centre at the time).

This is going to be a blast!:applaud: I'm so excitied to get the chance to meet all of you!!!:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom