July 11th 2011 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toronto show is Monday, thus the pre-show party should be Sunday night, not Saturday! But none of the bars took reservations the night before in 2009, so anything we do would be unofficial.

hi all - figured I'd ask here before starting a new thread. What was the timeline like for the 2009 show, in terms of when Ticketmaster released blocks of tickets leading up to the show? I need to buy two GAs to the Toronto show, and want to get them via TM. Trying to hold off buying on Stubhub as long as possible.

Any intel would be great...thanks!

hi all - figured I'd ask here before starting a new thread. What was the timeline like for the 2009 show, in terms of when Ticketmaster released blocks of tickets leading up to the show? I need to buy two GAs to the Toronto show, and want to get them via TM. Trying to hold off buying on Stubhub as long as possible.

Any intel would be great...thanks!

Well, it's good to check at least twice per day, every day. But, realistically, (please anyone jump in if they have better intel) about a day or two before the show is when some GAs may become available for a show.

Check this thread to see when tickets dropped for previous shows:

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f309/2010-2011-north-american-leg-ticket-drops-203034-8.html

And, check the What Do You Want...threads for face value sales and trades.

I sold 2 Toronto GAs a while back, and then had to buy them again when the shows got rescheduled.

For all those who are coming to the Toronto show!
My friends, Dayna Shereck and Tami Falus, are shooting a two day documentary on U2 fans (what's your story, why a fan, shooting the wait in the GA line with all the fun that this means etc) and we would love to talk to you all! We are going to be on site (since we also have GA tickets of course) at Rogers Centre (Skydome :p ) from July 10th until 7pm July 11th and will need lots of extra hands.... anyone wanna volunteer, at any time throughout those two days?? We give good smiles and hugs of thanx :D
You can also check out our Facebook group Miracle Drug: The U2 Fan Experience :) thx:wave:

I responded on your FB page. ;)

I will be in Montreal with a bunch of the other hardcores so will be getting some well-deserved sleep after arriving back in Toronto at 11am on the Sunday, so I won't be available that day, but I know a few people who would be interested in being interviewed for this project. Including my friend from Cleveland who is coming to 7 of the 11 shows I'm doing. We will be in the GA line for most of the day on July 12. Check my avatar and profile pic, you will know me by my hat ;)

Thanks for answering!! I will be in Montreal as well for both shows so we can meet up there! My friends will be only at the Toronto concert....

I do have a question.... You wrote you will be in the GA line on July 12.... but but... the concert is on the 11th!!! :O it must have been a typo, right?

I responded on your FB page. ;)

I will be in Montreal with a bunch of the other hardcores so will be getting some well-deserved sleep after arriving back in Toronto at 11am on the Sunday, so I won't be available that day, but I know a few people who would be interested in being interviewed for this project. Including my friend from Cleveland who is coming to 7 of the 11 shows I'm doing. We will be in the GA line for most of the day on July 12. Check my avatar and profile pic, you will know me by my hat ;)

Thanks for answering!! I will be in Montreal as well for both shows so we can meet up there! My friends will be only at the Toronto concert....

I do have a question.... You wrote you will be in the GA line on July 12.... but but... the concert is on the 11th!!! :O it must have been a typo, right?

OMG yes of course - LOL! I'd be a day late and way more than a dollar short - hahaha.

I've had everything so militarily planned for the past year that I am losing it now- LOLZ. Of course the 12th.. ha ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom