Joshua Tree Tour 2017 - Rumors & General Discussion II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a sucker for tour merch. I will be buying the Tour Logo shirt when they come to DC.

Big step up from IE march. I bought a knockoff shirt because the shirts with the promo shot of the band in bed together were awful.

I got an authentic original JT tour shirt on eBay for like $25. I'm fine with that one.

But honestly they haven't had good shirts since Vertigo, and even those weren't that great. I miss the Popmart days, so much good merchandise on that one, probably the best tour program I've ever seen in my life (pop-up Edge!).

I bought this shirt on 360.
U2T46736.jpg

Didn't see anything I liked on the Vertigo tour.
I+e merch was MS Paint-level clip art copy & paste garbage.

Wanna get a Metlife venue specific t-shirt and maybe 2 o r 3 tshirts more.. :p

Last edited:
Seems if youre gonna do front rail the best course is to do front rail at the b stage. It is lower and you see the band better when they are on there. And you have much clearer view of the visuals.

What are those platinum tickets that are in the 3xx sections at Metlife? They are $290 but are in the upper bowl.

What are those platinum tickets that are in the 3xx sections at Metlife? They are $290 but are in the upper bowl.

Platinum tickets are essentially Live Nation/Ticketmaster acting as a scalper. They jack the price up on some decent ticket locations and label them as platinum. You get nothing extra with the tickets.

So, people who went to the Vancouver show, is there a divided area on the field like an inner ring where you get stamped or wrist banded or is just one mass of people with no different sections, except the little red zone area?

Good first show, and we've identified some potential areas of improvement. When will Bono and the boys get us on a conference call for a debrief?

Bono looks great on this tour, looks to have lost a little bit of weight. Similar to the Dreamforce show, much prefer this look to the I+E look back in 15"

Keep the leather and less of the suit ;)

Bono looks great on this tour, looks to have lost a little bit of weight. Similar to the Dreamforce show, much prefer this look to the I+E look back in 15"

He should rock the Exit look more during the show imo.

Good to hear.

Is he moving around good? He seemed a little uneasy during IE Tour. Almost fragile.

Good to hear.

Is he moving around good? He seemed a little uneasy during IE Tour. Almost fragile.

He sure is. Better second night than first which is understandable. There's a new persona for this tour too.

Have you not been to or seen any of the videos on YouTube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom