Jan. 3rd, Latest U2 Video to air on Qtv ? / First single release speculation?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
58 days till the release. No promotion yet. No tracklist or artwork. No single airplay or anouncement. Does anyone besides us know or care that u2 have a new album. U2, i expect you to make noise soon, like today or else im gonna be angry.

I've always said my english sucks... :wink:
I wonder where this thread will go if we got no single until the end of Jan

^Well, thanks. :wink:
I'm from Brazil, the beautiful land where nothing interesting happens.
Except when U2 comes here and Bono tries to speak in portuguese, THAT is something amazing to see (not hear, just to make it clear. That is awful.)

^Well, thanks. :wink:
I'm from Brazil, the beautiful land where nothing interesting happens.
Except when U2 comes here and Bono tries to speak in portuguese, THAT is something amazing to see (not hear, just to make it clear. That is awful.)

Brazil :up:

Nothing happens? Many things happen in Brazil, football, the beaches etc.

English is not my first language either I must add, although I live in Australia. :wink:

^Well, I like to complain' :wink:
Maybe I'm spending too much time on Interference.

Hahahah, just kidding.
This place is awesome. Where else would I have the chance to say to eveyone that HTDAAB is amazing and people will know what the hell I'm talking about? :wink:

Oh yeah, Brazil is a beautiful, beautiful country actually.
But everything will look ugly to me until I get this damn first fucking single. Another week and I'll tell Bono what he can do with that boot. :wink:

What's your first langauge Vlad?

And that's awesome that you live in Brazil MrMac! I would love to visit there some day. :up:

Well if my name was Vlad you'd be pretty sure that i'm from Eastern Europe. And as for my first language, it's Russian. :wink:

Well if my name was Vlad you'd be pretty sure that i'm from Eastern Europe. And as for my first language, it's Russian. :wink:

Yes, I had figured that out. :wink:

Ooh Russian! Nice! My grandparents on my dad's side were from Belarus (which was part of Russia when they left of course), and they spoke a blend of Russian and Yiddish. :D

Yes, I had figured that out. :wink:

Ooh Russian! Nice! My grandparents on my dad's side were from Belarus (which was part of Russia when they left of course), and they spoke a blend of Russian and Yiddish. :D

YES! I was from Belarus. :up:

That's my nation you're talking about. :yes:

I know!

Whenever I tell people that I'm half Belarusian (I'm assuming that's what you call it :wink: ), people are just like :confused:

It sounds pretty cool though. :wink:

Yeah, it's their fault they ignoring a beautiful country. :wink:

Plus the only country along with Poland that has European bisons. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom