Jan. 3rd, Latest U2 Video to air on Qtv ? / First single release speculation?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
another poster on that eastlink forum says that the demos have all made their way to the radio stations.

I'm calling bullshit on that one...gotta think U2 has been a tad more careful this time out...the Bono beach clips not whitstanding(which I think were intentional)

I'm calling bullshit on that one...gotta think U2 has been a tad more careful this time out...the Bono beach clips not whitstanding(which I think were intentional)

Maybe this is too... :hmm:
We can dream

I don't have high hopes from Monday because whichever station(s) get it first are going to hype it up for at least a couple days first--isn't this how it's been in the past? It doesn't make sense to surprise people; they want to have everyone there, waiting with bated breath.

well I have to remind you of Vertigo, just to spin some optimism here :)

4 years ago we were expecting vertigo to show up somewhere and we were expecting U2 to start hyping and anouncing the release of this single....and than one station in Croatia played Vertigo without any big hype, they just said that this is a new song by U2 :) and of course, in 5 minutes it was all over Interference as an mp3 file....

lets hope that this year there will again be some radio station from some other small country that will break the deadlock before they were told to do so :)

i'm sorry. i meant demos for the song, not the entire album.

well I have to remind you of Vertigo, just to spin some optimism here :)

4 years ago we were expecting vertigo to show up somewhere and we were expecting U2 to start hyping and anouncing the release of this single....and than one station in Croatia played Vertigo without any big hype, they just said that this is a new song by U2 :) and of course, in 5 minutes it was all over Interference as an mp3 file....

lets hope that this year there will again be some radio station from some other small country that will break the deadlock before they were told to do so :)

:drool:x infinity

Let's see who really leaks this song first. All this talk about Virgin, Dave Fanning, BBC1, RTL, meanwhile Vertigo was leaked by an Eastern European radio station on a Thursday, lol.

U2.com will confirm the release of this single in 2013. I was just there this morning and found out they released some album about a bomb or something, recently?:confused::scratch:

Yeah, I heard the album was da bomb and no one could dismantle rumours about it's imminent release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom