Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a mouse is definitely more precise, but i don't feel like i need that precision for most things, i'm no lemonmelon cartoonist or anything. when i play that geography quiz game i do like to be on a real mouse.

also i just chill with my laptop on my lap a lot of the time, and a real mouse would be really inconvenient.

is that thread info box at the top new??

Alright, I'm off out to lunch. Don't let the thread die again. :wave:

Axver said:
And all I want to talk about right now is how much Porcupine Tree rocked. Khan, your man Barbieri has a fucking cool keyboard set-up.
:cute: i love post-concert afterglow, and it's always adorable hearing others talk about theirs. and that's badass, although it's a shame he doesn't look all emo anymore :giggle:

Varitek said:
a mouse is definitely more precise, but i don't feel like i need that precision for most things, i'm no lemonmelon cartoonist or anything. when i play that geography quiz game i do like to be on a real mouse.

Hahahaha my mouse is absolute crap.

New U2 cartoon ideas:

"Bono falls in a giant puddle of honey and thinks that he's dead and gone to Heaven. However, seeing that not everyone in Heaven is exactly like him, he spends the episode trying to find different ways to kill himself. A tragic tale of loss and utter confusion."

and

"Larry, like, falls in love with some girl. But then it turns out that the girl is a golden retriever or something."

OK yeah, I'm not doing either one. :angry: Just amusing myself with the ideas.

I was just about to go to bed but then found a link to the leak to the Dresden Dolls new compilation album, so I'm gonna here for a while....so...hey y'all :wave:

KhanadaRhodes said:

Larry stays behind on his laptop while the rest of the band goes to see a movie about a potato voiced by Bill Murray who gets rolled down a hill and embarks on an epic journey back to the top of the hill. The movie runs extremely long (this is an EPIC journey after all), so he has time to come up with his entire playlist in like an hour.

LemonMelon said:
Larry stays behind on his laptop while the rest of the band goes to see a movie about a potato voiced by Bill Murray who gets rolled down a hill and embarks on an epic journey back to the top of the hill. The movie runs extremely long (this is an EPIC journey after all), so he has time to come up with his entire playlist in like an hour.
:lmao:

KhanadaRhodes said:

It's going to be great, and very busy, with a lot of weird crap going on at once. Bono keeps trying to contact Larry to tell him that they'll be late (because "This piece of crap just WON'T END. The top of the hill is like right there! HOW STUPID ARE YOU???") but Larry never gets the messages because he's too preoccupied. Simultaneously, crazed fans try to break into HQ thinking it's empty but, again, Larry doesn't notice them.

LemonMelon said:

It's going to be great, and very busy, with a lot of weird crap going on at once. Bono keeps trying to contact Larry to tell him that they'll be late (because "This piece of crap just WON'T END. The top of the hill is like right there! HOW STUPID ARE YOU???") but Larry never gets the messages because he's too preoccupied. Simultaneously, crazed fans try to break into HQ thinking it's empty but, again, Larry doesn't notice them.

Any word on a release date for this? :wink:

LemonMelon said:
lol, i can't wait to see it :up:

LemonMelon said:

can the fan please, please, please be looking for the elusive clipping of bono singing some syllable or other?

Irishteen said:

Any word on a release date for this? :wink:

Tomorrow or Tuesday, probably. I'm finishing the plot tonight and I'll start the animating tomorrow. If something goes wrong or if it becomes way too long, it'll extend to Tuesday.

Varitek said:

can the fan please, please, please be looking for the elusive clipping of bono singing some syllable or other?

They can steal a tape that's labeled "Edge tuning up" but miss the tape right next to it that says "Full mastered album - please release in November".

Varitek said:
so basically you think a whole bunch of effort should be put forth into making fun of someone, despite sicy having said to cut it out? that sounds like a great idea :up:

unico said:
ooooh nice! sorry i've been to lazy to look back on the other pages, despite us still being in this thread. how's you??

Well, I basically just gave away the entire plot, so you probably shouldn't look back...:wink:

I'm good. Tomorrow I get to find out if I'm going to need some kind of surgery for the issues I've been having with my eyes. :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom