Jack White: The Man, the Myth, and Oh, Those Red Pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
I hope this is okay with LS mods, but in light of some, uh, recent discussions, I thought maybe we could use a little Jack White drool thread. If y'all think this is inappropriate, I guess maybe you could move it to PLEBAns, but I think there are enough people here for whom "Ball and Biscuit" verges on a religious experience that this thread's existence is justified.

:drool: Jack White :drool:
like I was telling Hello Angel earlier today...there's something about that man's legs....dayum :faint:
Don't forget that they are on Conan again tonite!!! :drool:

Elvis Presley said:
:down:........nice wardrobe clown.

:wink:
Yah...but atleast he doesn't really have to go through the "what should I wear today?" shpiel everyday.
I vote for him to wear nothing. :up:
There. Clownism solved. :wink:

mmmBono said:

Yah...but atleast he doesn't really have to go through the "what should I wear today?" shpiel everyday.
I vote for him to wear nothing. :up:
There. Clownism solved. :wink:

Bwahaha! That's the most reasonable solution to a problem I've heard all day. You've got my vote. :up:

And for the record, even though he looked like a psychotic cowboy on Conan this week, I still love me some Jack White. :heart:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
i just watched the dead leaves... video here at work. :combust:

lawdy, have mercy :shifty:
:hyper::hyper:
OMG...I need to see this video!! Like right fookin NOW! :drool:
Did you see him on Conan last night? Okay...it's not only his legs now...dammit...he's got a waist and hips to die for! :drool:
*goes to get help for her Jack madness* :crack:

Damn fookin motherboard!!

:rant:
I tried that link and my 'puter crashed. What else is freakin new. :yell:
Me and my crap ass hard drive. 3 fookin motherboards later and it still works like a piece of shite.
I'll try it again later.
Must see these videos :drool: :hyper:
Thanks Carrie love, for the link :heart::wave:

Last edited:
I tried HA's link and couldn't get the video to work. I went to NME and I could watch it there, BUT it came through kinda grainy. :angry:

Anyone catch their skit at the beginning of Conan last night? They sat at Tom Brokaw's desk and read the news. LMFAO. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom