I've never had a....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevation

Acrobat
boyfriend. And yeah, I'm 25 years old. And yeah, I'm emberrassed. And yeah, I hate the sound of my biological clock....Am I the only one who has never found the love of her life?...:sad:

less would even do right now :flirt:

(That's how it is to be desperate :huh:)

Last edited:
i know other people in your same boat. don't worry you'll find someone right for you, you're only 25 don't worry you're biological clock has plenty of time left on it :hug:

Well I can't help you there.

If you have any sort of time-keeping device... I'm screwed.

:sexywink:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
i know other people in your same boat. don't worry you'll find someone right for you, you're only 25 don't worry you're biological clock has plenty of time left on it :hug:

I agree.:hug:

Anyway,what kind(type?) of a man do you like?

I like a man with a hairy chest.(like bono):D

Sorry,my English not so well.

Bono=Saint said:

Anyway,what kind(type?) of a man do you like?

I like a man with a hairy chest.(like bono):D

Humerous, intelligent, tall (I'm tall that's why :)) ...anyone? ;)

But 25 years old - of course that's young but not if you've never had a boyfriend...

boy, I'm glad this is anonymous...:)

My best friend's in the same boat as you. Don't worry, it'll happen, and then it'll be even better b/c you haven't wasted your time on someone who doesn't deserve it! :hug:

Thanks for your understanding...Of course I know that this is a small problem in the "big picture" but still....I wouldn't mind to have someone to :hug: and :kiss: once in a while :)

i understand totally. i'm 25 too, and am totally unable to find anything worthwhile. Then again, I tend to be rather self-defeating in that area. Anyway, no worries :) (i say as i head off to worry... ;) )

Back
Top Bottom