Its officially Abel and Henry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm going to make henry t-shirts!

i hope those are parts of vegetables! :ohmy:

:laugh:

I dont know what a Taco bell is
I dont really know what Im getting for dinner but I know I will have lettuce I dont think Henry will be in the lettuce as im sure he doesnt do long distance travelling
:drool:

http://www.cafeshops.com/henry_spider

10518070_F_tn.jpg

10518133_F_tn.jpg

:lmao: :reject:

zonelistener said:

Fast food "mexican"

See what you are missing by not getting on a plane! :sexywink::up:

:hmm: I am missing out! I will get on a plane one day soon you know, my fear of those things won't stop me getting on one, I just might be a little petrified :D :up:

The only problem with fast food mexican is that you can't get really good margaritas or coronas there. If you make the trip, go to a real mexican restaurant and enjoy a beverage or two.

fah said:
The only problem with fast food mexican is that you can't get really good margaritas or coronas there. If you make the trip, go to a real mexican restaurant and enjoy a beverage or two.

That is the beauty of Qdoba ... you get a burrito as big as yur head and can have a corona :up:

zonelistener said:
Qdoba sucks compared to Chipolte and Baja Fresh. my opinion

:hmm: we just got a Chipolte here ... I will have to investigate. No Baja Fresh around here.
However Qdoba is much better than Taco Bell.

Did you know taco spelled backward is "o cat" ... not a palindrome, but disturbing nonetheless.

We watched a film called Ana & Otto last week
My teacher got so excited that their names were palindromes. :|

Chipolte has margaritas and beer too.

Baja Fresh...I've had it in Chicago...best of all three. You really can't compare Taco Bell to these places.

OMG....what the hell am I doing?

i've never heard of baja fresh. :angry: the burritos at chipotle are so big that it actually embarasses me to eat them. :angry:

i made it myself with felt and string by hand...it looks like crap lol

stuffedhenry.jpg

:lol:

yesh i really had nothing better to do tonite then sew little pieces of felt and string by hand into a spider :reject:

Back
Top Bottom