It's Officially A Thread Started By BC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
meegannie said:
I wanted to be able to go to work today because I feel REALLY REALLY guilty when I call in sick, but I feel worse than I have all week. :barf:

Sweetie, sometimes you just HAVE to call in...:hug:

I bet BC has seen every pic of Ryan Adams there is...but the name of this pic ironically was wowryan.jpg so I thought I'd post it anyway, maybe that's a WOW sign? :lol: :der:

wowryan.jpg

ABEL said:
I bet BC has seen every pic of Ryan Adams there is...but the name of this pic ironically was wowryan.jpg so I thought I'd post it anyway, maybe that's a WOW sign? :lol: :der:

I've already seen it...that's from his days in the band Patty Duke Syndrome. :)

Actually, I made an avatar out of that one, but I never used it.

Omigawd! I just realized I had a picture of Ali Hewson that no one here has ever seen! It's my favorite heh heh...

alibath.jpg

ali2.jpg
= :drool:

Im sorry i creeped everyone out. I did that years ago before I even had Photoshop. A friend and I were just being silly :ohmy:

Last edited:
daisybean said:
*changes subject*

I have this song stuck in my head

"Why's it always gotta rain on me, was it cuz I lied when I was 17"

Once I went to see Travis and I stood near Fran and my friend got to play the computer game on the big screen! :wave:

you should check out the NEW travis song "Love will come through"

Its their best song EVER very :drool:

one time i slammed the car door on my leg and it bled all over me. i didnt get stitches.

another time, i got electrocuted and burned my thumb at the same time. don't ask me how.

One time, when I was younger i got accidently hit on the left side of my chin with a baseball bat. No stitches and no broken jaw.

Another time, during the same year I was playing baseball with friends. I went to catch a pop-up, my foot slipped bringing my glove down and the baseball hit me on the right side of my chin.

Cajun said:
did it make it all minty fresh?:D

No way!!!!

It burnt i felt like i was in hell!!!

Me *puts toothpaste in eye by accident*

Me: :ohmy: :scream: *grabs towel throws it over face*

*runs up to living room*

Dad Dad there is toothpaste in my eye oh its stinging :sad:

Him: Why the hell do you have a big towel on your face :lmao:

Me: :scream:

Latest posts

Back