It's officially a redneck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~LadyLemon~

I Serve Larry's Stick
I had to drive way out in the boonies yesterday for work, and for a while I was behind a big old red truck. At a stop I was able to read what printed on his back window:

"Diesel smoke makes me horny"

*shudder*

Nope, no mullet. He looked like he was in 40s or something like that. I hope he doesn't have kids--can you imagine somebody taking their kids to school in a truck like that?? What a nightmare!

:lmao:

Back home, my best friend Kim and I used to drive around and laugh at bumper stickers.

I think our favorite was "God's last name isn't dammit!" :lmao:

Bonochick said:
:lmao:

Back home, my best friend Kim and I used to drive around and laugh at bumper stickers.

I think our favorite was "God's last name isn't dammit!" :lmao:

My grandpa's brother is a minister, and he used to have one of those frame things around his license plate that said "Contrary to popular belief, God's last name is not damn".

Speaking of bumper stickers, one time my friend and I spotted a car parked on our town square that was covered in bumper stickers that promoted breast feeding :der:

And no, I did not have a camera on me that day! :banghead: It was disturbingly funny.

Every time I see one of those 'Jesus Loves You' bumper stickers, I get so engrossed in wondering why people put them on I nearly rear end every car which has one.

Ironic?

Back
Top Bottom