It's Official Waffle House

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
I just wanted to publicly thank Iris for allowing me to hang out with her this weekend and allowing me to go to COldplay with her.

She is one hell of a great person. I feel like she bent over backwards to accomodate me, as well as my friend Ellen and two random Coldplay fans from L.A.

So, Thank you!!!!!!!!!

four dead chickens that didn't make it across the road
Grady Cole Memorial H.S. Gym
Greenville S.C. Wall of Cigarettes
$106 (I forgot to call)
no winning ticket from SC
Charlotte cuteness
Frozen pipes make for icey roads
Kindest cops I have ever come across:Atlanta
Snot-nosed servers at Waffle House
mmmmmm, waffle house
No more Gwenyth
Jackalopes and The Farm
Public Health Advisory:undercooked food such as eggs and meat may cause illness or death
BeeJay (that what her name tag said, and I and it led to dirty thoughts about her and the truck driver) was missing a button

Thanks for a weekend I won't soon forget!!!!
:wave: :wave:

yay for fun weekends :)

:D glad you had fun. sounds like an fabulous time. :) waffle house rules.

so gwenyth isn't like really gone, right? There must be an inside joke there...no getting my hopes up that chris martin will soon realize what he's missing out on here and leave her. ;)

lol oh you are welcome Jeff. i had a great time. :) :wave:

i needed a weekend that would allow me to sing and scream out Chris's name. it is amazing what music and a live concert will do to ones soul. it was a blast.

i just got home from taking my best friend to the ER. I have officially served 4 good doings since Friday night. i believe my time is coming to where something great will happen to me out of the kindest and generosity of ones heart.

uh about Gwenyth and Chris...according to the radio station here Miss Gwenyth "was tired of kissing bad british teeth". my friend called me on the way up to NC to tell me the news that she dumped him. :lol: who knows if it is true or not. :shurg:

VIVA CUTENESS AND GRADY COLE H.S.!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Robbie Williams.....

rob.jpg

I :heart: him and his Crib

Last edited:
Oh my god dizzy! Your avatar just might be the best!!! :D

Good story guys!!! Glad to hear you had so much fun! I want to meet you now Iris! lol I have met so many Interferencers... but I need to get my arse to the East... the list is endless there! :)

I was thinking the other day how great it would be to see Coldplay now that the album has been out awhile... and it's got new meaning for me. I saw them one week after the album was released. I still knew all the songs and could sing along... but they were all new to me, and didn't have the same meaning that they do now.
I would die to hear "AROBTT" or "Amsterdam" live. :drool:

Well, here's to hoping the Gwyneth rumour is true! So bad we are. Who would be better suited for Chris? I think he needs a regular gal. I'll fight you for him Iris. :wave:

Last edited:
bring it on Angel...

Angel said:
Oh my god dizzy! Your avatar just might be the best!!! :D

Good story guys!!! Glad to hear you had so much fun! I want to meet you now Iris! lol I have met so many Interferencers... but I need to get my arse to the East... the list is endless there! :)

I was thinking the other day how great it would be to see Coldplay now that the album has been out awhile... and it's got new meaning for me. I saw them one week after the album was released. I still knew all the songs and could sing along... but they were all new to me, and didn't have the same meaning that they do now.
I would die to hear "AROBTT" or "Amsterdam" live. :drool:

Well, here's to hoping the Gwyneth rumour is true! So bad we are. Who would be better suited for Chris? I think he needs a regular gal. I'll fight you for him Iris. :wave:

i will fight you for Chris 'til I am the one left standing. ;) i swear i am in love with him. :heart: *sigh*

oh i got to see his Stomach! :hyper: :combust: i wanted to take a picture of it but couldn't find the strength to snap a picture. haha. i kept thinking of that picture that Daisy posted of him. lol Jeff asked me if "boxers or briefs" when his stomach was showing. i turned around and told him "as i stated in my post, it doesn't matter in the end" :drool: lol....

and you know i found out they were going to play AROBTTH if they elected to do a 2nd encore. somone on the coldplay site got a hold of the set list and it was on there. oh well maybe they will play it at my march show.

yeah Angel i would love to meet you, so you have to move to Montreal soon because it is on my list of cities to visit in the near future. my sister and i may be going up there in June. :hyper: i enjoy meeting people from this crazy site. there are many i want to meet from here. so i am sure i will be able to hang out with you one day.

Last edited:
Viva cuteness...and, of course our Northside High School Boosters for the lovely cans of Coors Light. And silly asian girls thinking the can get boyfriends to stand in front of me....hahahahahhaha ha

Oh, yeah, and folks in wheelchairs and drunk twins.

Viva Waffle House
:sexywink: - Sexywafflehousepose

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom