it's official #vegetables

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

share your very own vegetable opinion

• a necessary evil

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • tasty!

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters
martha said:
I only eat vegetables in restaurants. I can't be bothered with them at home. [/QUOTE

Me too. I actually love vegetables, but almost never buy them (even though at the moment I have about 30 carrots in my refrigerator).

Vegetable soup :drool:

We have a wok burner on our barbie so all the vegies go in the wok. But I dont like boiled vegies, shelled peas (wtf? why throw away the good bit), and cauliflower with white glue sauce.

Corn smothered in honey mustard cooked on the barbie :drool:

i don't like cooked vegetables so much. but i do like raw carrots and celery and broccoli. and dip. dip is good. :|

i'm watching willy wonka. they don't eat a lot of veggies in that movie. but the guy who wrote it obviously smoked a few.

Screaming Flower said:
i'm watching willy wonka. they don't eat a lot of veggies in that movie. but the guy who wrote it obviously smoked a few.

I like to smoke a few and then watch willy wonka .............. :drool:

I adore vegetables.
All except brussel sprouts which are really satan in mini green leaves.
Potatoes, beans, peas, corn, zucchini, pumpkin, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots :heart:...I am hungry now.

Veges :drool:

Angela Harlem said:
ABEL!!!!!!!! :mad:

frying completely defeats the purpose!

tsk!

steamed :drool:

but it tastes so good :drool:

actually i don't eat them fried very often. but i love veggie sticks with ranch dressing as dip so i guess that kinda defeats the purpose too :lol:

they fall into the healthy food group :lol:
zucchinis are still a vegetable and should NOT be fried!
!!!

:p

mushrooms are so lovely...argh, i am so hungry now
:drool:

frying is so bad!

:D

ABEL said:
:scratch: are mushrooms a veggie if they're a fungus? :laugh:

Well they aint a mineral or an animal so gotta be veggie. Or are they one of those weird animal/veggie things? Actually they wouldnt serve them at the Happy Buddha restaurant if they were an animal. ...Gawd now I really am hungry. Have you noticed how many threads are about food - fruit, lemons, vegies etc.

Back
Top Bottom