It's official, the contest for U2 makes me nuts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youtwohearts

New Yorker
Every time a radio station does a U2 giveaway if you are the 92 caller I become nuts. One time in high school I played sick for two days so I could listen to the radio station that was giving away a free copy of the Rattle and Hum video and a chance to win a trip to Ireland. Two days and nothing. :tsk:

For Elevation I worked right next to the radio station that held the private concert for 1000 people. I worked in a restaurant and gave away a ton of free food to anyone that said they worked there including Howard Stern and nothing. I even had every one of my employees calling during peak hours if they played the song to win. :sick:

Here we go again now they are giving away an u2 pod (an i-pod filled with every u2 song) again I am sitting on redial and again nothing. What is worse is I will do it the entire weekend and I have all the songs anyway. I can't take.:crazy:

Last edited:
I won a ticket to the first elevation concert (the miami one) calling to a radio station... I had to answer a lot of questions and compete with two girls.

thank god i won in the radio station .. if i weren't i would take the next chance: a race around the central park in bikini. The girl who won the race went to the atlanta concert.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom