ITS OFFICIAL # she's here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Omycat...:eek:
That is one freakin gorgeous kitty!! :cute:
I see that you named her Zoey...very very nice!!!
What a sweet thing!!!
Enjoy her, Sicy...she sounds like a great cat already...
I love the colour of Zoey...and her eyes :drool:
Thanks for alerted me to this thread, honey :wave:
now if only I can find the Vegas thread :uhoh: Yes. I'm a moron. :reject:

I showed Sam one of the pictures.

Megwise the Bored says:
I want one i want one i want one i want one i want one i want one i want one i want one
Megwise the Bored says:
*stomps foot
Samwise The Brave says:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo cute!!!!!!!
Samwise The Brave says:
I want one too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Megwise the Bored says:
I know!
Megwise the Bored says:
YAY!
Samwise The Brave says:
*joins in in stomping feet*

I've converted him! :mac: Now I can get a kitty after I finish school!! We are SO finding a place where we can have a cat! :hyper:

Re: more kitty love

Awww, what a cute cat, Sicy!

Hi there, Zoey....
336%3B4%3C%3A723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323383429%3B%3C2ot1lsi

Meet Zoey!
336%3B5%3A2723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E865%3E776%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3C742589nu0mrj

:D

i like how daafish is hiding behind the pepsi can in one of those pics:laugh:

cute pics:heart:

This cat is such the people cat. My mom came over today and my landlord came over and both times Zoey ran to the door, greeted them with a meow and rubbed on their legs :cute: Then just now she tried to go out the front door :angry: Then when I shooed her back in and shut the door she sat by the door and meowed :| :shame:

She's sooooo kewte! :hyper: I can't get over how beautiful her coat is! I also can't believe how fast she's taken to you! Not to mention her actually using the cat tree! It took years for my Pita to start doing her nightly ritual of giving me a g'night kiss as she lays down next to me. :cute:

*Swoons over Zoey*
*Pita looks at me with jealousy*
*Throws her a kitty treat*
*Pita gobbles it whole and purrs*
*Goes back to swooning*

Someone ought to start a "Demon Kitties of Interference" website :lol:

Zoey reminds me of my kitty Max that died of feline leukemia (he already had it when we got him).

336%3B667523232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E2323354895594ot1lsi

I was showing my dad the pictures of Zoey, and he said Zoey looks just like our old cat Bud (he got Bud when she was a kitten...that was before he'd even gotten married). Bud had the extra toes too! I guess I don't remember that because Bud was pretty old during my childhood...I really remember her just looking old, and I guess I don't recall noticing the toes. :der: She lived to be 17...maybe extra toes help kitties live a long time. :D

I should try to find some old pics of her...I'm sure my dad has some somewhere.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom