it's official #my life is really exciting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screaming Flower

ONE love, blood, life
  • i had bloodwork done today at the doctor's office and i almost passed out so i had to go lie down in the ultrasound room and they had to get me water and put a cold compress on my head and it was really lame and i suck for that.
  • i love end of the year polls.
  • i'm listening to justin timberlake right now but i shouldn't admit that because sicy is embarrassed to be associated with me when i say things like that.
  • i need to cut back on the caffeine.
  • i'm so excited to see the two towers i could almost pass out again.
  • it's been raining like a bizotch here for 24 hours and i'm tired of it although my apartment is slightly less dry.
  • i love the boy from the streets.
  • i love christmas.
  • i think it's too hot in here right now so i'm going to go turn off the heat.
  • i'm running out of things to talk about.
  • i'm drinking water out of a cup that has little fishies on it.
  • j lo is on the cover of instyle this month and despite my dislike of her, the dress she is wearing is cool, but she is not.
  • i also really want to see gangs of new york.
  • that's all for now.
  • bye freaks.
    [/list=a]

i'm listening to it again. FOR THE LOVE OF CATS SOMEBODY STOP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*serenades sicy spears with cry me a river :scream:

:wave:

damn im reading this thread again

You should go download the U2/eminem song I have on my ftp.

meegannie said:
My hair smells really good.

I think my hair smells good to. I walk by people sometimes and they say my prefume smells nice and I am not wearing any and then they smell and find out it is my hair. :D

I almost passed out when Aragorn burst thru the doors near the end.

The movie was excellent. I give it :up: :up: :up:

wait a tick. this isnt the LOTR thread???

crap.

..when were you Viggofied Ali Rose?

..that scene in particular tonight drew a number of gasps, wolf whistles, and one noticible squeal from the Pommie audience I was surrounded by...of the female variety..theres something slightly arousing being in a room with horny women..I think I have Sunday evening set aside for the same appointment :D

hope you enjoy your next dosage ;)

I was viggofied last night (thrusday) at approxamitely 9:15 pm. I have another dose of viggofication coming up Saturday at 8. Damn sula. Like i needed another obsession. *shakes fist*

See ya there. :hyper: :love: :sick:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom