It's Official: I have salsa on my underpants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PS My current plans are to go to Canberra for a few days and a friend of mine is going to show me around the art galleries.

Then go to a wedding, and then spend a week chilling in blissful solitude at the temple. :drool:

Or sumfink. Im still sorting it out.

beli said:
PS My current plans are to go to Canberra for a few days and a friend of mine is going to show me around the art galleries.

Then go to a wedding, and then spend a week chilling in blissful solitude at the temple. :drool:

Or sumfink. Im still sorting it out.

at wollongong again? and can i come to the art galleries with you? please??? i promise not to bring any kids.
:cm:

Sure. It'll be winter in Canberra which is a whole other ball game for me. The coldest Ive ever been is Ballarat in June.

My friend is an ex architecture student, he made it half way through before pulling the plug. So there will be him, his wife, the cat, me, and you if you want.

Wont you still be a parasite host in July? Actually, last time I saw you you were then too. Theres a pattern forming here :hmm:

Edit. Yep Wollongong again :drool:

PS I still cant find my Gavs :(

no, last we saw each other i had her. NO! it was the concert, you blonde! :lol: was it? ask tania. she'll remember. but i'm sure the other one existed then.

in other words, no, wont be hosting then, i'll be freeeeeeeeee!
:glee:

want some gavs?? :sexywink:

a1_384.jpg

gavin_rossdale_01.jpg

tmpphpWSL7L7.jpg

gavinrossdaleap.jpg

he reminds me of this mechanic i once knew.
:shifty:

The bogan dress code of tight black jeans, db's, and an Acadaca tshirt is both identifiable and provides a cultural bridge for our wogmigrants. Prefering to forego their their native Gucci, the paradigm shift to bogan attire provides a bonding experience with the locals, which can be shared equally on the beach as in the back seat of a Monaro. Any wog wearing pastels will be shot at dawn.

Hows that?

my mental lecturer would ask if monaros actually have backseats, and why that is important if there are only 2 doors. she is a doctor with the intellect of a snowpea. she's the one who told me my last assignment was good, but i could have talked about paedophilia, even though the essay was clearly only about complicity in domestic violence. if i'd written that, she'd be on me about the whole complicity issue with minors which is how it differs.
:confused:

anyway. i need sleep and/or mineral water.
:angry:

Back
Top Bottom