IT'S OFFICIAL #306

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At the moment I'd much rather be about 400 miles to the south, spending an evening cuddled up on the couch with the girl I love, but that's just me. Not that cuddling is the only thing we'd do all evening, but right now that would make me quite happy.

ok so i finally get it
rolleyes.gif

u trikster diemen, had us thinking the whole time it was some 'other' person...

I hope you guys can make it work. Distance hurts far too much.

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
ok so i finally get it
rolleyes.gif

u trikster diemen, had us thinking the whole time it was some 'other' person...

I hope you guys can make it work. Distance hurts far too much.

Brownie points for you, manda.

And yes, the distance is annoying, but luckily it's close enough that we get to visit each other pretty regularly.

Well, as long as 'manda's got it. . . might as well tell her the whole story: It goes back all the way to when we were in jr. high... best friends since then, when he moved back to the area something more special started to happen. One day he gave me the link to interference to read a post. I decided to get a screen name and do a little extra-curricular reading. The temptation was just too much to not play a few games with him. It didn't take him long to figure me out. And what you've all been witnessing is me falling more and more in love with the best person I know. He's smart, funny, thoughtful, unbelievably talented, romantic, and pretty cute to boot. I don't know how I ever got so lucky. Now if I could just figure out if I'm ready for another serious relationship...

yes, yes it is.

also, I think it's probably the most memorable thread in It's Official...

who said this forum served no purpose???!

Awwww...well shucks. The secret's out.
smile.gif

And after all the heavy flirting and wooing that's been going on here, we'd damn well better be memorable!
biggrin.gif

And hon?

I wish you could see how big my smile is from reading what you wrote. Well, actually, I wish you could do a lot more right now than just see my smile, but you know what I mean.
wink.gif
You definitely know how to make me smile, not to mention make me incredibly happy.

I love you.

[This message has been edited by Diemen (edited 11-02-2001).]

Love stories are interesting because you don't really believe they'll happen to you, and then one day it just hits you that you're in the middle of one.

I'm in love....
I'm a believer....
smile.gif

------------------
Ain't love the sweetest thing?

Back
Top Bottom