It's official #1495 (for girls)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
Is it just me or do Interference guys really seem nice & sweet? (i'll be sooo blushing at any guy replies in here)

Ahem, also ... i'm sorry in advance to all people who are getting tired of this joke, but i thought of some alternative lines in U2 songs:

from 40: "hooooow lonnnnng, to honk this thread"

and from Mofo live, the opening "Mooooooooofooooooo" shouts suddenly became "Mooooooojoooooo".

:coocoo: :laugh:

(i know. i spend way too much time in here.)

BTW: Did you ever wonder (if you're one of those people who post in more than 1 forum), which forum you think others would connect you most with? And which forum's posts (according to others) would be most like real you?

hmmm now that i think about it - IO had better not be connected with me LOL

Last edited:
Grrrrrrr....theyre MINE all mine......*moves them to MPLS. *

Yes interland boys are the finest of the fine. I just wish some lived closer. :scream:

I live pretty close to Zoomy, but hes scared of me...LOL. or mad at me. Its always one or the other. Men. I'll never figure them out. :tongue:

i have the worst name on interference if people refer to me as zoomerang96 or anything like that. maybe if they just called me 96... i dunno. this name rots. what was i thinking?

ah ya...posting on a saturday night...gonna go see jackass tonite with a few good friends and then celebrate our laughter by kissing.

ali rose im not afraid of you or zonelistener. rather im afraid of MEETING you or zonelistener... :sexywink:

no, thats not really true either...if you know what he or them both mean :sexywink:

ive met quite a few interland boys.
the most recent one being bono_man and they are all lovely.
tis true.
i met brettig, lazyboy, zoomerang 11, bonos pet frog and one other not to be mentioned laddie here last year and they were all gorgeous guys.
its actually kinda sad that i know some of these guys so well and i cant hang out with them. i really hate that. im closer to some of them than i am to my actual friends here and that really makes me crazy sometimes because id love to be able to just drop round and see them and give them a hug.
acro, michael g, mib, salomey, bear, bullet, and dethveggy are on my list so they better look out.

Re: how could I not take the invitation?

Diemen said:
____
:wave:I'm only posting to make Maja blush.

:D

...and it's working, too!

:D

Hmmm, 2 guys posting so far - that's not too bad - i thought there'd be more. *phew*

Yup i agree-it would be definitely interesting if some of them were to come a little bit closer to Slovenia.

I can honestly say that I've never though of any Interference guys as nice & sweet

though I did tell Brettig that I would date him

yes the interland guys are the best. at least the ones i talk to have been very kind...and yes it is a shame they do not live close to me...actually it is probably a good thing, because i am sure i would get myself into trouble with a few. hahaha..;)

oh and the few that i have actually met in real life have been very nice...:wave:

Last edited:
i'm cranky right now

i have an affinity for one interland boy, definately. :cute:

there are some interlanders i'm closer to than others, despite sex. and i don't play games here.

____
:ohmy: and i think we are missing one of our nicest boys.

Inteference girls are amongst the finest young ladies I ever met. It is very bad we never could see each other for real and I intend to change this as soon as possible.

We could all live in a community in a big flat. I think it would work out extremely well. You just have to imagine: no quarrels about style of music, between 3 and 5 couples in a big flat, beer and party, when you need to talk to someone you surely can,...

Even if I would like that very much, I would love to stay with one of you... :flirt:

oh my
i dont think theres an apt block big enough in the universe!!!
i bags not having the apts next to deathbear or under diamond :eek:

friday night is beer and dancing in your trackies on my balcony night. everyone welcome. leave your keys in the bowl at the door.

diamond is made of steel, so not the squeaking of the bed that disturbs you. :lol:

huh... this was 1100

Last edited:
you didn?t quite get it, dearest cowgirl. its NOT the BED that SQUEAKS.

I know that because I have been living in his basement the first 18 years of my beautiful life. Come to think of it, I think I am his son... :shocked: :scratch: :hmm: :ohmy: :bow:

And the stuff about the keys... wait I know this from... a film, yes a film... "The Ice Storm".

I don?t like merrygorounds, its fun but... I want my love so true.

Actually you didn?t see the film. The keys all go in the bowl, 2 per apartment, and then every guest picks one, and... you see. But I don?t like merrygorounds, and this is kind of a merrygoround, at least you could compare it with a merrygoround, couldn?t you?

I know, sometimes its hard to follow my freakbrain. Sorry.

[expected reply]
the guys are nothing compared to the gals
...stupid island.
[/expected reply]

instead of calling zooboy 96
hows bout 69?

I think he'd like that name

i need more sleep and a feckin body massage

zooropamanda said:
does this mean youre only 18?
all these youngins round here...

th'ain't nothin wrong with bein only 18.

___
:mad: only that i can't purchase my *own* liquor

massage? massage? hehe if you knew how trained my hands are

Lilly said:

th'ain't nothin wrong with bein only 18.
:mad: only that i can't purchase my *own* liquor

Here you could.

I?d love to be 18.

Back
Top Bottom