ITs INSANELY official #1078!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Mr Basstraps little Basstrap (avatar) makes me wanna:

Scream, cry, run, hide, laugh out loud, laugh into my hand, laugh holding my nose, laugh when laughing isnt approriate, cringe, burn, fart, dance, be crazy, feel more fuked up, laugh harder than my giggly bag can cope with, twist, turn, hunt, rock, fire, blast, feel loopy, squash my hands together, rub my hands together in fast friction they might set alight, palm my hands together and work my fingers into a frenzy-gathering-firework display, shake my boobs so hard and high they take off to the moon, run and dance like a fuked-up-looney, hide in the darkest corner of the box and cupboard, scream and cry then laugh and eat pie at the same time, run my thumper over Basstraps clumper, bash his head in, throw him 1880 miles away then run to retrieve him, be able to spacewalk round the streets, be.............*the list goes on and on*

:D

Can somebody please explain to me what exactly mad1 is ON??

VINCEBOT.jpg

yeah...thats the thing.
It either nice and innocent like a Dr.Suess poem or its filthy scandalizing material!

Knowing mad1...I think we all know the answer...:sexywink:

Im sorry Mr Big Basstrap, I know u no undie-stand but loike, its amazin wha tha smallest cutest tings can do to me emotionally...........

so...........:D:D:D:D

:kiss::kiss:

*pats Biggidy Bass on the shoulder and walks off choking the avatar*

Back
Top Bottom