It's Here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_man2002 said:
for those of you who have vertigo. (the album one)
doest it have that slow-motion bit on bono singing "no one get hurt"

?

nein.

The only track I've managed to access is MD, dial up is useless in these instances. anyone willing to send ANY of the other tracks as an MP3 attachment ?

mikepday@tiscali.co.uk

MD- a grower, but an album/live track rather than single me thinks

Thanks

Mike

all i have is miracle drug... can someone help me out and post the torrent or maybe send me a link to the rar or maybe point me towards a forum with the individual tracks on it????

Dutch Partygirl said:
Loving it! Hearing it the second time is better than the first! They've done it... And thanks for sharing!

very true, party girl, its EVEN BETTER the second time, especially one step closer

best for less best for me after three listen (not counting vertigo which i love but heard it too many times ti compare with the rest)

1. Miracle Drug
2. Sometimes....
3. One step closer
4. Love and peace or else (most original track on the album)
5. Original Of The Species
6. Man and a woman (how could those german rate it so low)
7. Crumbs From Your table
8. All because of you
9. Yahweh
10. City of blinding lights

like almost all u2 albums, i seem to like to like the first half more at the begining. That usually turns around after a while

they didn't exaggerate! what a night! what a music! And of course I'll buy the disc...

the difference between ATYCLB and HTDAAB is that on the first listen I have a lot of favorites. Four years ago, only Elevation could please me, now that's the case with 5 songs: Vertigo, COLB, ABOY, LAPOE, OOTS.,,

OOTS sounds like The Beatles, but much better...

what group can make such a good album 25 years after they started?

Here is the full album at 128 kbps, but I can't recommend the 320kbps files highly enough for CD playback :up: :)

I knew I would have a use for this redirect some day! :lol:

http://www.thegoalissoul.cjb.net/

As a few and more people should be saying...these files are only for those who are going to buy the album:)

Alan

this is my third time around, this album is up there, I cant beleive how good it is. Exceeded my expectations :wink:

how good is ABOY???? The guitar work??? The start of it is incredible.

enajh2 said:
Here is the full album at 128 kbps, but I can't recommend the 320kbps files highly enough for CD playback :up: :)

As a few and more people should be saying...these files are only for those who are going to buy the album:)

Alan

YOU ARE THE GREATEST PERSON EVER!!!!
MANY MANY MANY THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enajh2 said:

Alan

Alan,

I am on dial up (so only managed MD so far) so any chance of e-mailing me an MP3 file ?

mikepday@tiscali.co.uk

Thanks

Mike
Mike

gorman, ramblin rose, tip top prince :bow: THANK YOU :drool: :hyper:

Can we get maybe one more Vertigo yousendit? It's the only one I'm missing. I've never done yousentit before but I'll try....

It's just so sonically complex, ALL the songs, and that's saying something for U2.

I have to listen to it again, in order, with Vertigo in place. Still, I like it a lot. My favorite so far is OOTS, but MD, ABOY, and OSC are up there too. The other tracks have more vaporous melodies, so they don't "grab" you at first like the others do. That's fine, though... I wouldn't want U2 to make an album of just cookie-cutter hook-line-and-sinker rock tunes. There's gotta be depth.

Only criticism so far is that some verses on some tracks, i.e. COBL and Yahweh, are "delivered" rather than "sung."

Gorman, where do you live man? I want to fly there and thank you in person. YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!! and thanks to everyone else, I want to share on that site that everyone uses, how do I do it?

h ttp://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=807E68B86051A76459447D6C01911133

whole album in RAR format

Fuckin' great album. It grew on me second and third time I listened to it. Especially Sometimes You Can't. The only thing that bothers me about this song that the chorus riff is the same as the Lady With the Spinning Head riff after the solo. Miracle Drug is a classic. Song that surprised me the most is Crumbs. Fantastic! I can't believe those reviews.

I'm scared to listen.

Thanks to all who did the uploading!!!

I had a dream about this last night. NO JOKE!!!! I dreamt that the album would be leaked. Freaky!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom