It's GA "line" shenanigan time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
#504 and #505 got in line, sat down, and refused to get up. Said they weren't following the list. Security tried to get them to move, they wouldn't. Then security just said screw it, first come first serve. ????

Saw this quote on the FB group page that security apparently told someone...

"general admission is general admission. You guys can't do that" (the numbering system).

Let me state that I have zero issue with the people themselves who take advantage of a broken system (or lack of system). My beef is with band management and their refusal to give 2 fucks about setting something up. But it/when the venue steps in and makes a declaration, and you blatantly ignore it? You deserve everything you get. Or rather don't get... no drumsticks for you! Sad!

@NateU2: @GilletteStadium - recommend you honor your numbered venue wristbands u gave out asap! Riot vibe in GA line currently..@atu2 @u2 @guyoseary

giphy.gif

I'll be the first to admit: GA is failing today in Foxborough.

But from everything i hear its because Gillete Stadium dropped the ball big time. Told fans to come back at 3:45 and gave them wristbands.

At 2:00 decided to line up again based on who was there.

Venue screwed the pooch.

@NateU2: @GilletteStadium - recommend you honor your numbered venue wristbands u gave out asap! Riot vibe in GA line currently..@atu2 @u2 @guyoseary

giphy.gif

LOL - who's raising the biggest fuss? Guaranteed it's the serial rail whores. The people who think it's bullshit are rightfully standing up for it being bullshit. Suck it for once, princesses.

"Perhaps you'd be more comfortable with a spot farther back on the floor".

Some of the people doing the loudest bitching about not being FIRST FIRST FIRST weren't even in the country, let alone the Boston area, less than 24 hours ago, yet somehow were at the top of the "list" ... which just goes to prove that the "list" is bullshit.
Funny, Nate swore up and down to me that this doesn't happen.

i really hope when they rolled up, this was playing in the background:

maybe this is the show that gets shit changed. maybe.

I hope no one gets hurt. If I were there I would be waiting to go in. No rail spot is worth that.

Like an unofficial fan line would hold up in court LOL I hope she does and the lawyer bills her for a few hours, then calls and says "Sorry, you don't have a case."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom