Isn't Britney classy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well if U guys think that isnt classy, then what do U all say 2 this Pic! :

abt.jpg

Is that supposed to be Britney and Bono? LMAO!!! *Whatever.

I too hate it when a girl has an opinion about another girl that automatically they are jealous... :rolleyes:
Look, I think Britney is one hell of a hot young lady and I would be pleased to look like that, but taking your bathing suit off when all you have on is that top, is very unbecoming and extremely tacky. This is fact, not jealousy.
The reason Britney gets the flack she gets for looking the way she looks, is because when she first came on the scene she had this sweet, innocent, little girl image proclaiming to the world that she's a virgin. Well, I don't give a rats ass who she does or doesn't sleep with, it's just, that when you say things like that and then look and act an opposite way, you are a walking contradiction. Thus, you are going to get bad press.

Beware people, Britney will be around a long while. Madonna wasn't always loved and popular, nevermind her singing abilities aren't great either, but she's still going strong 20 years later. I have a feeling Britney will follow in her shoes. Sorry but it's the truth as I see it.

*Wonders how she can get legs like that....

i agree with angel about britney being maybe the next madonna.

when madonna started out in 1983, everyone just saw her as a bit of a skank who couldn't really sing. imo, britney's perceived the same way. i've never really heard critics laud her singing abilities, but instead talking about what she is (or isn't!) wearing. of course, i don't know if britney will be as influential as madonna (whether or not you like her singing, you have to admit she's inspired female pop singers today) but i think she'll at least have some of the staying power of madonna.

however, i think her little sister jamie lynn is pathetic. i've never heard her sing, but of course she's just riding the waves of her older sister britney. it's like nick and aaron carter. if nick hadn't have broken it with backstreet boys, do you think aaron carter would be singing? no, he'd be at summer camp or something. it's the same case with britney's little sister. the only bad thing is that she's emulating her older sister's sense of style. for britney it's all right since she's old enough and other girls her age dress just like her, but these girls' little sisters shouldn't be.

You know......

If you have ever in your life been to a beach swimming? in a bikini? you get something under it that is called....SAND.
So..how is it bad (other than the length of her shirt and the fact that you can see the rings under it) for her to dress like that?
And honestly, how is it any different than we (well maybe not with Mom) dressed when we were young? C'mon....did you really think tube tops, halters, short shorts and hip huggers were NEW? :lol: Ohhh to still have her abs..........
But then again...I don't remember anyone catching me on camera taking the top off from under my shirt so I could be DRY...lol...and my dry tees were a BIT longer. :):lol:

I've noticed it's always us females who complain about stuff like this. Like I said in my last post, I doubt that a male would be looked at in a negative way if he wore the male equivilent of those clothes out in the streets.
Blink 182 runs around naked and nobody says they're a bad rolemodel for teens.

eww, buttcrack.. that reminds me of the 2001 (or maybe it was 2002) muchmusic awards.. when avril lavgine or whatever performed you could see her buttcrack.. :barf:

What a laugh it has been to hear all of the replies in this thread- I think Britney is alright and dont really see anything wrong with the pics, as Diamond said earlier on, I too live near the beach and really what Britney is wearing there is quite conservative compared to how some woemn and girls get about at the beach here in the summer, and I am like if you got it flaunt it, I have nice eyes and like to wear make-up that makes them look nice, does this make me a skank- nope but if I were to have great tits and legs like Britney and wear soemthing that makes em look good I could be called a skank anyway- enough said.....and yes Angela I want her tan!!!!!:)

RavenStar said:
Like I said in my last post, I doubt that a male would be looked at in a negative way if he wore the male equivilent of those clothes out in the streets.
yeah, to me it's kinda like how if a guy sleeps with five girls a month he's considered cool or something, but if a girl does it, she's a slut.

I agree with KhanadaRhodes.

Besides, there are alot more celebrities who dress in less clothes than Britney. *coughKylieMinoguecough*

I kinda of feel sorry for her alot of the time. I mean all she has is her looks. She is going to have to undergo countless years of plastic surgery in order to maintain an oversexualized ideal that she and her mother have created as her road to fame. She can't sing, she is inarticulate at best, she has no education, and she couldn't act her way out of a paper bag. And as to her hypocracy, don't you think it would be trying to live that sort of double life? I mean here you are in your see through halter top, in a desperate ploy at your concert to convince people to stare at your undulating breasts, so they wont notice how poorly you sing. (I mean those aren't even her boobs!) Then afterward you will have to go do an interview and try to convince the masses, that see through halter tops be damned- you are a virgin! I mean she doesn't even lie well... Oh and as for the dancing, she hardly moves her feat when she dances. As a theater girl who has had to learn alot harder peices than she does for her videos at auditions in twenty minutes, I really can't say I am impressed.
To the role model remark I must reply that Britney recently graced my home town with her presence and as my father was driving past the venue on the date of her concert he saw a car load of twelve year old girls holding up a sign that said "Honk if you think we are sexy." Twelve year olds. Now, yes parenting does have alot to do with this. Britney's mom for instance probably always encouraged her to dress that way, (she was the impetus behind Britney's carear, starting fromt he Mickey Mouse Club, to where she is now.) I am sure her sister will do the same and that she will get somewhat famous from it. I don't care personally. I'm a punk, we don't listen to the radio anyway.
As to the whole insecurity/jealousy issue I have to say this. If you had a personal trainer work with you on your abs for two hours every day they would be great too. But since the majority of us have real jobs, or study we can't devote the ammount of time to it that she does. But rest assured, were you willing to put silicone bags under your skin and had you the money for the trainer, you too could look like Britney. Oh and you can buy the tan too, just realize the skin cancer risk first, ok? And obviously all her good looks can't make her happy, I mean as hot as she is Justin wouldn't even stay with her. You do need to develop mentally to be a well rounded person. So no, I am not jealous of Britney, I am happy being a well educated punk girl, who speaks three languages and doesn't need to live off her looks. And I have better legs than her too. Ha.

Angela Harlem said:
I still think she has a lovely tan.

I am jealous of her tan.

Her tan is lovely, but it's fake. I recently saw something on TV about how celebrities get such great tans, and they talked about a salon where Britney and other celebs go to get tans basically painted on. But if you have the money, go for it!

Sorry those photos are not fake.

As for bitter girls in this thread, I am pissed. I'm pissed that last week I was walking to work at 7:30 in the morning dressed in business casual clothes-- nothing tight and revealing-- and some jackass in khakis and a button up shirt felt the need to tell me I had "nice tits" as he walked by.

I think the problem is that alot of us here are intelligent women who have gotten far in life on alot more than our looks and yet someone like Britney makes guys in this world thinks its ok to reduce us to pieces of meat.

sharky said:
Sorry those photos are not fake.

As for bitter girls in this thread, I am pissed. I'm pissed that last week I was walking to work at 7:30 in the morning dressed in business casual clothes-- nothing tight and revealing-- and some jackass in khakis and a button up shirt felt the need to tell me I had "nice tits" as he walked by.

I think the problem is that alot of us here are intelligent women who have gotten far in life on alot more than our looks and yet someone like Britney makes guys in this world thinks its ok to reduce us to pieces of meat.
How big are they? C-cup? D-cup?

really? what a shame. i was told it was taken at the rock in rio festival.

Out of Control said:

How big are they? C-cup? D-cup?

You're so lucky I'm going to take that as a joke. ;) After the debacle with the jerk on the street I have way too many really good comeback lines.

bono_man said:
really? what a shame. i was told it was taken at the rock in rio festival.

My guess it's a fake. I just watched "Crossroads" this weekend and her tits ain't that big. :reject:

I think I am the only one who actually thinks her boobs are real. In the movie, she is lying at the beach and her boobs flatten right out. Real boobs do that, not fake ones. :shrug:

i'm not sure if i think her chest is real or fake. i suppose i think it's real, but she has lots of severely padded bras. you can collect five different pictures of her, and in each one she has different cup sizes. i don't think she'd constantly be changing her implants like that. if she did, she'd have to be constantly "breaking a leg" or something to cover up her being in constant surgery. so basically, i think she just has a lot of wonderbras.

sharky said:

Very well said, sharky. :up:

Speaking of which, if anyone EVER reads back on this thread.

Out of pure curiousity I rented Crossroads last night, and the film really isnt all that bad!

:sexywink:

Go on, crap on me if u will....but I give it a 6 outta 10...

the only typical bits are Britneys voice being to obvious as Britneys voice when she sings to Madonnas song and her own song...........(well the practising)..........

and singing to NSyncs Bye Bye Bye.......

and the fact the lad she kisses looks awfully like Enrique Inglesias (wahteva) and prob meant to look like Justin...

But I did find her really not that bad as an actress...........played reasonably good with the scene she breaks down with the lad after visitin her moma..........

6 outta 10..................and how ironic to see the dark girl (forgotten her name) from Center Stage on it........I thought Center Stage was professional ballerinas taught to how to act (for the making of the film).....thats her, and 'Maureen' from CS who also acted in 10 Tings I Hate About You........hmm

:hmm:

ah well!

:D

sharky said:

You don't think guys are intelligent enough to see through this? :|

:banghead:

All the pictures have x's through them (except for the one of Bono and Brit). Want to see the pictures!! Must know what you are talking about!!

:rant:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom