Is U2 working on the album now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
Any reports of them in the studio or are they taking a break?

I was wondering the same thing. That new album page at @u2 doesn't seem to have changed lately. :yawn:

My guess is that they probably have some ideas, but they are far from entering a studio.
Next month POP! will be 10 years old.

My friend told me she had read that they were planning on releasing a new album in May! I just laughed at her, telling her it was wrong... I highly doubt it, but who knows... But I don't want them to rush into the studio producing a half-finished album just to get it out. I don't want another Pop(which I really like a lot, but a few songs on it are bad in my opinion). Yay for 10 years with Pop:)

elevated_u2_fan said:

:yes: There was a girl in another thread saying she was in third garde when POP came out... Being old sucks...:madspit:

I was in kindergarten when Pop came out. :uhoh:

Lancemc said:

I had no idea you were so young. :shocked:

I'll be 16 in 5 days. :up:

My parents saw U2 on the Unforgettable Fire tour in San Francisco, and my dad bought about three of their albums, so I was introduced to them early. :yes:

malena_u2 said:
My friend told me she had read that they were planning on releasing a new album in May! I just laughed at her, telling her it was wrong... I highly doubt it, but who knows... But I don't want them to rush into the studio producing a half-finished album just to get it out. I don't want another Pop(which I really like a lot, but a few songs on it are bad in my opinion). Yay for 10 years with Pop:)

I'd rather have another Pop than another HTDMAAB.

I was... in 1st grade. Looking back, I think that that was the first time I had even the vaguest idea as to who they were, but got them confused with the U2 Spy Plane incident (We Didn't Start the Fire was my favorite song until terrifyingly recently) and I thought Bono and Bon Jovi were one in the same...

LemonMelon said:
I've been a fan since I was 10. :angry:

That's almost 6 years. A long time. :angry:

:angry:

I was 17 when POP came out hard to believe I am now 27 but hey why complain about getting old? Its a natural part of life. If i worry about how old I am getting then I will never enjoy the moment. i'll be equaly as happy when I am 90 years old which I am sure by that time U2 will no longer be making music LOL

dabiggestu2fan said:
i'll be equaly as happy when I am 90 years old which I am sure by that time U2 will no longer be making music LOL

The Stones still will be, I'm sure. :lmao:

They're probably in the south of France messing around on acoustic guitars and swigging wine.

Back
Top Bottom